Auteur Sujet: New GUI stupid questions  (Lu 4034 fois)

Hors ligne Marquês de Alorna

• Chef de Bataillon
New GUI stupid questions
« le: 05 mai 2011, 21:16:28 pm »
Probably this information is somewhere... but I could not find it...

Without reverting back to the old GUI, how can I:

1) Remove the transparency in the 2D map.

2) In 2D, to make the top menu disappear, so that I can see the top of the map.

3) During deployment in the 2D map, to make the deployment area shade disappear, so that I can see the map colors more clearly.

No problem if this is not possible, since the old GUI allows it. But I just want to be sure...

Regards,
António

Hors ligne AJ

• Général de Brigade
  • Sir Arthur Wellesley
    • Napoleonic Battle Corp
Re : New GUI stupid questions
« Réponse #1 le: 05 mai 2011, 21:33:54 pm »
MDA,

1) Remove the transparency in the 2D map. Keyboard "J and K" control transparency

2) In 2D, to make the top menu disappear, so that I can see the top of the map. Keyboard "Tab"

3) During deployment in the 2D map, to make the deployment area shade disappear, so that I can see the map colors more clearly. Have to check this one

• Chef de Bataillon
Re : Re : New GUI stupid questions
« Réponse #2 le: 05 mai 2011, 23:11:24 pm »
Thanks! Are those commands listed in some official document?

Regards!

MDA,

1) Remove the transparency in the 2D map. Keyboard "J and K" control transparency

2) In 2D, to make the top menu disappear, so that I can see the top of the map. Keyboard "Tab"

3) During deployment in the 2D map, to make the deployment area shade disappear, so that I can see the map colors more clearly. Have to check this one

Hors ligne Franciscus

• Colonel
Re : Re : Re : New GUI stupid questions
« Réponse #3 le: 05 mai 2011, 23:43:32 pm »
Thanks! Are those commands listed in some official document?

Regards!

Not yet. But the help function is very informative.

Regarding your questions,

1. You can also change the transparency via the GUI. If you click on the system icon (computer) a sub menu will show and one of the icons permits to change the transparency (other changes the sound, etc.)

2. You can also move the top menu around in 2d by left clicking and dragging the leftmost "handle" of the top menu. Very useful to see all the map keeping the GUI visible

3. I think it's not possible...

Regards / Cumprimentos  ;)
« Modifié: 05 mai 2011, 23:52:06 pm par Franciscus »

• Chef de Bataillon
Re : Re : Re : Re : New GUI stupid questions
« Réponse #4 le: 06 mai 2011, 01:47:17 am »
Thanks/Obrigado!

Not yet. But the help function is very informative.

Regarding your questions,

1. You can also change the transparency via the GUI. If you click on the system icon (computer) a sub menu will show and one of the icons permits to change the transparency (other changes the sound, etc.)

2. You can also move the top menu around in 2d by left clicking and dragging the leftmost "handle" of the top menu. Very useful to see all the map keeping the GUI visible

3. I think it's not possible...

Regards / Cumprimentos  ;)

• Chef de Bataillon
Re : Re : New GUI stupid questions
« Réponse #5 le: 08 mai 2011, 00:22:51 am »

mmm... when I press tab (the same happens when I do the same using the menu), the 2d map disappears.

Another thing: It seems that transparency is never fully eliminated in the 2d map.