Auteur Sujet: More than 2 Armies/CinC's - Plus de 2 armées/CinC  (Lu 6557 fois)

Hors ligne AJ

• Général de Brigade
  • Sir Arthur Wellesley
    • Napoleonic Battle Corp
More than 2 Armies/CinC's - Plus de 2 armées/CinC
« le: 05 mai 2011, 15:23:01 pm »
Looking at Eric J's new Campaign Scenario Ligny/Quatre Bras, I feel that a future development would be the ability to have MORE than 2 Armies WITH their own CinC.  Erics Scenario could be even more fascinating had he had the ability to have both Wellington and Blucher, Napoleon and Ney, on the 30k Map with CinC Command ability.

En regardant nouvelle campagne scénario Ligny/Quatre Bras de Eric J, je crois qu'un développement futur serait la possibilité d'avoir plus de 2 armées avec leur propre CinC. Abolissons scénario pourrait être encore plus fascinant, il avait la possibilité d'avoir tant de Wellington et Blucher, Napoléon et Ney, sur les 30 000 carte avec la capacité de commandement CinC.

Hors ligne Alfiere

• Général de Brigade
Re : More than 2 Armies/CinC's - Plus de 2 armées/CinC
« Réponse #1 le: 05 mai 2011, 15:27:49 pm »
Interesting deduction AJ.
« Modifié: 05 mai 2011, 16:14:35 pm par Alfiere »
Danube camp - 3rd Coaltion camp

Hors ligne EricJ

• Officier d'HistWar
  • Capitaine
« Réponse #2 le: 05 mai 2011, 21:33:52 pm »
Bonsoir AJ,

I totally agree with you! To be honest, the choice of the coalition commander in chief (Wellington or Blucher?) provoked a furious debate! ;) Seriously, I agree with you that an independent army allied, reacting by itself, would add further uncertainty to the tactic. But it will already be possible, when it will be possible for the human player to take command of an army corps, and not of the entire army.

Je suis tout à fait d'accord avec vous !! Pour tout dire, le choix du commandant en chef coalisé (Blücher ou Wellington ?) a suscité un furieux débat ! ;) Plus sérieusement, je pense comme vous qu'une armée alliée indépendante, réagissant par elle même, ajouterait encore à l'incertitude tactique. Mais cela sera déjà possible, lorsqu'il sera possible pour le joueur humain de prendre le commandement d'un corps, et non de l'armée entière.

Regards,

EricJ

Hors ligne AJ

• Général de Brigade
  • Sir Arthur Wellesley
    • Napoleonic Battle Corp
« Réponse #3 le: 05 mai 2011, 21:38:08 pm »
Thought you would Eric.  You put a lot of time and effort into your work and I think this feature would give you and the other creative Gronards a new dimension :idea:

Hors ligne Ifail

• Lieutenant
« Réponse #4 le: 03 juin 2011, 12:38:17 pm »
Maybe have a third AI working on the same map like the one in AI versus AI I have no idea how does it work but may be add a new set of parameters and numbers for the engine to calculate third army!