Auteur Sujet: Losses calculation in buildings and redoubts with RC6 patch.  (Lu 5249 fois)

Hors ligne Jacquinot

• Colonel
  • Victory or death!
I replay my Borodino scenario with new patch and cant understand loss calculation in buildings and redoubts, after 30min of battle Russian batterys in redoubts was  destroyed on 100% by French grand battery, but infantry can stay in redoubts 1 - 1,5h with 20% losses. I try to sturm Borodino vilage with Delzon division use only regimental artillery and after 1h of battle i lost all regimental artillery and my loses was 9-18% and Russian losses was 0% :shock: What going on?
« Modifié: 04 mai 2011, 19:11:14 pm par Jacquinot »
Glinka F.N. The memoirs of  Borodino battle. - "...screams of commanders and howls of despair on ten different languages was drowned by cannonade and drumbeat..."

Hors ligne JMM

• Administrateur
  • Maréchal d'Empire
    • http://www.histwar.com
Re : Losses calculation in buildings and redoubts with RC6 patch.
« Réponse #1 le: 04 mai 2011, 19:10:32 pm »
I replay my Borodino scenario with new patch and cant understand loss calculation in buildings and redoubts, after 30min of battle Russian battarys in redoubts was  destroyed on 100% by French grand battary, but infantry can stay in redoubts 1 - 1,5h with 20% losses. I try to sturm Borodino vilage with Delzon division use only regimental artillery and after 1h of battle i lost all regimental artillery and my loses was 9-18% and Russia losses was 0% :shock: What going on?

Could you send me (technique@histwargames.com) your .sav file or upload it on redmine

JMM

Hors ligne Jacquinot

• Colonel
  • Victory or death!
« Réponse #2 le: 04 mai 2011, 19:16:26 pm »
I send on your mail JMM, thanks for support.
Glinka F.N. The memoirs of  Borodino battle. - "...screams of commanders and howls of despair on ten different languages was drowned by cannonade and drumbeat..."

Hors ligne Jacquinot

• Colonel
  • Victory or death!
« Réponse #3 le: 04 mai 2011, 19:39:04 pm »
Maybe im wrong, but redoubts must give more cover than villages or not?
« Modifié: 04 mai 2011, 19:40:51 pm par Jacquinot »

Hors ligne Jacquinot

• Colonel
  • Victory or death!
« Réponse #4 le: 04 mai 2011, 20:20:25 pm »
Now infantry use new formation to attack villages and redoubts, anybody saw something similar???