Auteur Sujet: Campaign with hex map  (Lu 2614 fois)

Hors ligne Alfiere

• Général de Brigade
Campaign with hex map
« le: 20 mars 2011, 14:14:40 pm »
Starting with Grog Idea of hex map to discuss maybe with new ideas.

Rules using Eckmull map with hex :

To play in Solo Mode Both Side (SMBS) (15 minutes for side) with all INF in square formation (to avoid fight each other).
SMBS must start with option conscript , important, Information Precise to indentify enemy corps knowing ceh remained.(is not possible play with FOW because the opponent pressing C see all enemy army).
Battles in PBEM mode or MP mode.

After a battle,opponents continue campaign with ceh remain,if is turn of winner he must remain stationary e leave that loser go away from own hex for at least of 2 hex.

Campaign with 7 corps (every INF unit is symbolic corp of 30 ceh)

1)Olny 1 corp for hex.

2)Battles to fight between enemy corps (well inside in the hex) with hexes touching (pic how example).Opponent take a screenshot and send for mail warning for the battle. Battle to fight is up to 250 ceh    example 30 ceh vs 30 ceh -> 250 ceh vs 250 ceh

3)Only two possible duration:
Normal battle  10 hours
Disengage battle 5 hours.

Normal battle always for equal number of enemy corps that must make battle    :  example 2 vs 2 , 1vs 1 , 3 vs 3
Disengage battle for other.   example 2 vs 1 , 3 vs 2  etc

4)At the end of battle the opponents take note of losses update ceh (taking note) and continue campaign.

5)If a corps is defeat and remain with less 10 ceh is to consider destroy and must sent near own LOP and remain stationary until end of campaign is to consider with 0 ceh for the winner computation at the end of campaign.

6)Is possible cross the river only if bridge there is hex with different color .It is possible also destroy bridge (if corp is near) only warning the opponent with mail that bridge is out.

7)The campaign end when  a opponent surrender.
« Modifié: 18 mai 2011, 16:24:31 pm par Alfiere »
Danube camp - 3rd Coaltion camp

Hors ligne Alfiere

• Général de Brigade
Re : Campaign with hex map
« Réponse #1 le: 20 mars 2011, 14:42:48 pm »

Movements possible suggest by GP.
2 hex on the roads.
1 hex out the roads.
I test ,  a INF in square formation make a distance of 1 hex in 15 minutes.
Considering also the opponent turn max speed is 2 hex.(for own turn + opponent turn,30 minutes)

I draw a wall of forests to confine all CC,to avoid confusion in the battlefield,but is not enough sometimes exit.
I have to remake the map with fake river above to confine CC behind the river.
Fow now wait,maybe i must add the map with other ideas.
« Modifié: 18 mai 2011, 16:23:59 pm par Alfiere »

Hors ligne Alfiere

• Général de Brigade
« Réponse #2 le: 21 mars 2011, 10:31:39 am »
Without need to remake all map,I think to try with Ratisbona campaign (very good map) where i add hex.
There is already a river where confine CC.
For to play SMBS , all players must have the same map with hex.
I make hex by hand with Paint 1024x1024 and saved how carte.bmp to put in grahics directory,then to use how user map and save together map.

« Modifié: 18 mai 2011, 16:23:35 pm par Alfiere »

Hors ligne Alfiere

• Général de Brigade
« Réponse #3 le: 22 mars 2011, 07:10:28 am »
Why play a similar campaign?
Because if like play , there is no need to find opponent any time and choose which battle to fight,need only make a map and OOB and play.
After some battles the campaign became interesting.
Play battles in PBEMs need a time very very long,is better play battles in MP mode.
Playing in solo mode both side (15 minute for side) ,need put INF all in square formation for a safe campign where there are no fights each other also if enough closed.

But without FOW is not interesting and playing in SMBS there is also the problem of time etc
Is not a good idea.
« Modifié: 12 avril 2011, 05:56:48 am par Alfiere »