Auteur Sujet: Explosive animation  (Lu 7050 fois)

Hors ligne Jacquinot

• Colonel
  • Victory or death!
Explosive animation
« le: 04 mars 2011, 19:33:31 pm »
Guys what do you think about to create new explosive animation with fire and smoke? Any ideas how we can do this?
Glinka F.N. The memoirs of  Borodino battle. - "...screams of commanders and howls of despair on ten different languages was drowned by cannonade and drumbeat..."

Hors ligne Jacquinot

• Colonel
  • Victory or death!
Re : Explosive animation
« Réponse #1 le: 06 mars 2011, 10:08:37 am »
What do you think about this explosion guys?
Glinka F.N. The memoirs of  Borodino battle. - "...screams of commanders and howls of despair on ten different languages was drowned by cannonade and drumbeat..."

Hors ligne Stoppelhopser

• Adjudant
« Réponse #2 le: 27 mars 2011, 10:41:33 am »
I like it very much the way you show it.

I don't know if the game makes a difference between roundshot and grenade. A grenade should have an explosion and round shot just some turf and earth going up where it touches ground. Sometimes it looks convincing ingame but I'm sure it can be improved  :D .

Hors ligne Jacquinot

• Colonel
  • Victory or death!
Re : Re : Explosive animation
« Réponse #3 le: 27 mars 2011, 11:13:54 am »
I like it very much the way you show it.

I don't know if the game makes a difference between roundshot and grenade. A grenade should have an explosion and round shot just some turf and earth going up where it touches ground. Sometimes it looks convincing ingame but I'm sure it can be improved  :D .

Yes in original game animations we can see only roundshot or canistershot but no greanade explosion, its very bad because we all see movies about Napoleonic wars with beuteful black powder explosions!

Hors ligne zu Pferd

• Colonel
    • [IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/20f5jja.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/20f5jja.jpg[/IMG]
« Réponse #4 le: 22 mai 2011, 12:52:26 pm »
It would be nice to see the animation play out  :smile:
`` Non ridere, non lugere, neque detestari, sed inteligere``
Spinoza