Auteur Sujet: Hello  (Lu 9535 fois)

Hors ligne vonJaeger

• Soldat
Hello
« le: 26 février 2011, 19:25:12 pm »
Hi all,

New member here. I stumbled across this site when looking for research on the Quatre Bras battle field. And I think I may of found the game i've always wanted! I've played Take Command game with thier Horse and Musket mod and have recently created many historicial sprites for it based on later napoleonic battles and a full scale waterloo map based on Siborne's records. However due to the lack of napoleonic style cavalry game code it is limited to infantry/artillery only.

Currently downloading the demo. The game looks very modable based on the features listed. My main interests are the 100 days and 1812 Russia which I have done much research on. Lets see how this goes :)

Hors ligne bibouba

• Officier d'HistWar : Grognard de la Vieille Garde
  • Général de Brigade
  • Henri Gratien Comte BERTRAND
Re : Hello
« Réponse #1 le: 26 février 2011, 19:36:27 pm »
Welcome on the community

Hors ligne thilio

• Général de Brigade
« Réponse #2 le: 26 février 2011, 20:13:45 pm »
Welcome vonJaeger  ;)

Hors ligne AJ

• Général de Brigade
  • Sir Arthur Wellesley
    • Napoleonic Battle Corp
« Réponse #3 le: 26 février 2011, 22:27:27 pm »
I may of found the game i've always wanted

It is my friend, the game of all little boys dreams (my wife says we are little boys).  I fight MP at least 2 battles a week for a year, I never tire and nothing is ever the same :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hors ligne Darsh

• Chevalier HistWar
  • Général de Brigade
  • 1re Division de Cavalerie
« Réponse #4 le: 27 février 2011, 08:06:34 am »
Welcome on this foum.

Hors ligne HarryInk

• Grognard de la Vieille Garde
  • Major
« Réponse #5 le: 28 février 2011, 11:17:35 am »
Welcome indeed.  It's the game of my dreams too.  'Been waiting for it for 20 years, et voila!  Takes a little patience learning, but!
"But I vil not divulge any furzer informazion!"

Hors ligne Jacquinot

• Colonel
  • Victory or death!
Re : Re : Hello
« Réponse #6 le: 02 mars 2011, 13:05:34 pm »
It is my friend, the game of all little boys dreams (my wife says we are little boys).  I fight MP at least 2 battles a week for a year, I never tire and nothing is ever the same :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My wife hate this game :D
Glinka F.N. The memoirs of  Borodino battle. - "...screams of commanders and howls of despair on ten different languages was drowned by cannonade and drumbeat..."

Hors ligne Jacquinot

• Colonel
  • Victory or death!
« Réponse #7 le: 02 mars 2011, 13:09:39 pm »
Hi all,

New member here. I stumbled across this site when looking for research on the Quatre Bras battle field. And I think I may of found the game i've always wanted! I've played Take Command game with thier Horse and Musket mod and have recently created many historicial sprites for it based on later napoleonic battles and a full scale waterloo map based on Siborne's records. However due to the lack of napoleonic style cavalry game code it is limited to infantry/artillery only.

Currently downloading the demo. The game looks very modable based on the features listed. My main interests are the 100 days and 1812 Russia which I have done much research on. Lets see how this goes :)

If you interested 1812 Russian compaing you can play my BorodinoHist scenario.
Glinka F.N. The memoirs of  Borodino battle. - "...screams of commanders and howls of despair on ten different languages was drowned by cannonade and drumbeat..."