Auteur Sujet: Not that important but.........  (Lu 2173 fois)

Hors ligne Andrew Finlay

• Caporal
Not that important but.........
« le: 20 janvier 2011, 00:11:48 am »
Despite having owned the game for some time, due to a number of commitments, I have not been fully able to immerse myself in it.

I have however tried to keep abreast of the development of the game in the meantime not least by reading the various topics discussed in the forum.

It is perhaps a reflection of how far the game has advanced that the issues I now raise are relatively trivial.

My "problem" if it can be described as such is that when I am viewing in F3 the text in certain information panels is misaligned making them difficult to read.  In particular, on the unit panel, the munition levels, cohesion and visibility scores are not fully visible.

Similarly, the game status bars have the times misaligned so they are illegible.

Whilst not critical to the gameplay at this time, any advice on how to remedy this issue would be greatfully received.  i have tried to upload a screenshot but this has proved beyond my capabilities!!

I have also noted that there are a number of hot keys which appear to differ from those referred to in the manual.  Is there an addendum to the manual which sets out the hot keys?

Irrespective of the above issues, the game is undoubtedly a masterpiece and superior in its genre!

Regards

Andrew

Hors ligne JMM

• Administrateur
  • Maréchal d'Empire
    • http://www.histwar.com
Re : Not that important but.........
« Réponse #1 le: 20 janvier 2011, 00:33:00 am »
Right...

I am working on this part and I hope all will be fixed in the next patch [02g (RC1)]
In fact, I changed the fonts in the previous patch and there are some new problems for displaying the parameters. ;)
Another problem is about the different sizes of screen.. Around 1280 and more, it seems the displaying is right, but yet misalignment for 1024 * 768.

Hot keys.. and other improvements : right!  I have to update the files addendum in order to give some explanations about the new features. Sorry for the delay!

JMM

Hors ligne HarryInk

• Grognard de la Vieille Garde
  • Major
« Réponse #2 le: 20 janvier 2011, 09:06:50 am »
You rock, JMM.
"But I vil not divulge any furzer informazion!"

Hors ligne ess1

• Capitaine
« Réponse #3 le: 20 janvier 2011, 16:43:25 pm »
As ever JMM you spoil us.

No battles for a month or so, am off to Tasmania for g/daughter's wedding.   Make one feel quite old. :cry: