Auteur Sujet: Wow!  (Lu 2321 fois)

Hors ligne John1815

• Caporal
Wow!
« le: 13 janvier 2011, 19:54:00 pm »
I bought this game when it was first released and dismissing it.
After loading the patches and reading lots of posts, I learnt to take the 3D game with a pinch of salt (my reason for dismissing it) and engross the map view.
Wow, I have just had that releasing my reserve corps just at the right moment to win the Battle moment  :D and well, what a fantastic game !
anyway a couple questions,

Why are the coloured dots on regiments yellow when I mouse over their corps, shouldn't they be blue ?

and what is the time shown next to the message at the bottom of the map, I presume this message is from the unit you mouse over.

Thanks John

Hors ligne Jacquinot

• Colonel
  • Victory or death!
Re : Wow!
« Réponse #1 le: 13 janvier 2011, 20:04:05 pm »
I bought this game when it was first released and dismissing it.
After loading the patches and reading lots of posts, I learnt to take the 3D game with a pinch of salt (my reason for dismissing it) and engross the map view.
Wow, I have just had that releasing my reserve corps just at the right moment to win the Battle moment  :D and well, what a fantastic game !
anyway a couple questions,

Why are the coloured dots on regiments yellow when I mouse over their corps, shouldn't they be blue ?

and what is the time shown next to the message at the bottom of the map, I presume this message is from the unit you mouse over.

Thanks John

1) Yellow dots show to you what regiments attached to this corps commander.
2) I think its time of the battle.
Glinka F.N. The memoirs of  Borodino battle. - "...screams of commanders and howls of despair on ten different languages was drowned by cannonade and drumbeat..."

Hors ligne John1815

• Caporal
Re : Wow!
« Réponse #2 le: 14 janvier 2011, 20:22:48 pm »
Thanks, I was getting confused with the new addendum