Sondage

Sondage : Historical development of the battles / Déroulement historique des batailles

I would like an option to conduct a more "historic" Battle in solo mode. / J'aimerai une option permettant un déroulement plus "historique" de la bataille en solo.
16 (84.2%)
The current way to do battles in solo mode is fine for me. / Le fonctionnement actuel des batailles en solo me convient.
2 (10.5%)
I ONLY play multiplayer, battles in solo mode do not interest me. / Je ne joue QUE en multi, les batailles en solo ne m'intéressent pas.
1 (5.3%)

Total des votants: 19

Auteur Sujet: Historical development of the battles / Déroulement historique des batailles  (Lu 5467 fois)

Hors ligne EricJ

• Officier d'HistWar
  • Capitaine
I created this sondage to see what proportion of players HWLG are really interested in this development.

J'ai créé ce sondage pour voir quelle proportion de joueurs d'HWLG seraient vraiment intéressés par cette évolution.

Hors ligne glaude1955

• Major
Le résultat du sondage est éloquent... mais je m'inquiète du nombre de participants !
10 joueurs de solo et 1 seul de multi ! Diable ce malheureux va s'ennuyer en jouant tout seul en multi !

J'ai participé à ce sondage car il est interessant de connaître l'avis de tous les joueurs.
Tous les avis comptent aussi n'hésitez pas, participez à l'évolution d'Histwar.

Glaude1955

The result speaks for itself ... but I am concerned about the number of participants!
10 players solo single 1 to multi! Diable (in french) Unfortunate will miss playing alone in multi!

I participated in this poll because it is interesting to hear from all players.
All opinions count so please, join the evolution of Histwar.

Hors ligne Alfiere

• Général de Brigade
"I would like a option ..for more historical battles..."

Perhaps want say deployement out of deploy zone or other?
Historical battle is always unbalance battle,it is not good for challenge but is very interesting how simulation.
I prefer  to play :
1)PBEM with balanced OOB
2)Solo Mode with historical battles for curiosity.
3)PBEM with historical battles with reverse for challenge.

or i dor not undersstand the meaning of poll.
« Modifié: 17 janvier 2011, 12:39:24 pm par Alfiere »
Danube camp - 3rd Coaltion camp

Hors ligne Jacquinot

• Colonel
  • Victory or death!
"I would like a option ..for more historical battles..."

Perhaps want say deployement out of deploy zone or other?
Historical battle is always unbalance battle,it is not good for challenge but is very interesting how simulation.
I prefer  to play :
1)PBEM with balanced OOB
2)Solo Mode with historical battles for curiosity.
3)PBEM with historical battles with reverse for challenge.

or i dor not undersstand the meaning of poll.

I think for this JMM must change all AI :D
Glinka F.N. The memoirs of  Borodino battle. - "...screams of commanders and howls of despair on ten different languages was drowned by cannonade and drumbeat..."

Hors ligne EricJ

• Officier d'HistWar
  • Capitaine
Thank you to all who participate in this sondage! And for those who have not already done, thank you for taking a few seconds to vote: the opinion of each player is important!

EricJ