Auteur Sujet: Using sav files to play historical scenarios also out deploy zone  (Lu 3934 fois)

Hors ligne Alfiere

• Général de Brigade
Perhaps there is a way to play historical battles.
But is necessary some JMM operation.
Example
To build a historical scenarios a player use Solo Mode both side to placed historical positions.
Then at the end save file and upload on  depot sav files how 'historical battle of Waterlo at day ...'

JMM build two special launch of LG.
1)For play vs AI,accept sav file and transform Solo Mode both side into Solo Mode
2)For play vs opponent another special launch that deactive key C for change side,tie security key with side how PBEM ,so when load this sav file is already in right side,better with control of time (15 minutes) ,and opponents send for mail own turns.A alternate PBEM mode with security.
I do not know if this is possible,may be an idea.

« Modifié: 10 janvier 2011, 14:34:06 pm par Alfiere »
Danube camp - 3rd Coaltion camp

Hors ligne Jacquinot

• Colonel
  • Victory or death!
Re : Using sav files to play historical battles.
« Réponse #1 le: 10 janvier 2011, 13:33:54 pm »
Good idea, but if it possible.

Im see some strange thing when i play Borodino with historical deployment or Waterloo, when i use visiblity setting on conditional the game go to the end after im push charge bottom. What is it?
« Modifié: 10 janvier 2011, 13:41:51 pm par Jacquinot »
Glinka F.N. The memoirs of  Borodino battle. - "...screams of commanders and howls of despair on ten different languages was drowned by cannonade and drumbeat..."

Hors ligne Alfiere

• Général de Brigade
Re : Using sav files to play historical scenarios also out deploy zone
« Réponse #2 le: 10 janvier 2011, 13:38:44 pm »
Probabily is not so easy , only brainstorm.
« Modifié: 10 janvier 2011, 14:34:24 pm par Alfiere »

Hors ligne Alfiere

• Général de Brigade
« Réponse #3 le: 10 janvier 2011, 16:39:30 pm »
Here is explained something by JMM

http://www.histwar.org/forum/index.php/topic,5734.msg74998.html#msg74998

For change from both side to solo mode vs AI.

in F7, modify the option M2 to keep the control of only one army

Perhaps is possible make it after load save file of both side,for a better historical deployment  ?
Yes work , in F7 change Command mode and both side changes in solo mode vs Ai choosing also the side.
« Modifié: 10 janvier 2011, 16:48:36 pm par Alfiere »

Hors ligne Jacquinot

• Colonel
  • Victory or death!
Re : Re : Using sav files to play historical scenarios also out deploy zone
« Réponse #4 le: 10 janvier 2011, 16:51:09 pm »
Here is explained something by JMM

http://www.histwar.org/forum/index.php/topic,5734.msg74998.html#msg74998

For change from both side to solo mode vs AI.
I do not understood how.

in F7, modify the option M2 to keep the control of only one army

Perhaps is possible make it after load save file of both side,for a better historical deployment  ?

Oh my god im forget! Yes ofcourse i do this many times, you can click F7(options) and select wich side you want to play or AI vs AI or command both sides, but first you must start battle in command both sides set.

But what we can do with this: Im see some strange thing when i play Borodino with historical deployment or Waterloo, when i use visiblity setting on conditional the game go to the end after im push charge bottom. What is it?
Glinka F.N. The memoirs of  Borodino battle. - "...screams of commanders and howls of despair on ten different languages was drowned by cannonade and drumbeat..."

Hors ligne Alfiere

• Général de Brigade
« Réponse #5 le: 10 janvier 2011, 16:59:23 pm »
I do not know.
I notice only now this option.I have never tried to play a battle changing in this way.

1)For play vs AI,accept sav file and transform Solo Mode both side into Solo Mode
2)For play vs opponent another special launch that deactive key C for change side,tie security key with side how PBEM ,so when load this sav file is already in right side,better with control of time (15 minutes) ,and opponents send for mail own turns.A alternate PBEM mode with security.

Then point 1 is already solved.
Remain only point 2.

Hors ligne Jacquinot

• Colonel
  • Victory or death!
Re : Re : Using sav files to play historical scenarios also out deploy zone
« Réponse #6 le: 10 janvier 2011, 17:04:34 pm »
I do not know.
I notice only now this option.I have never tried to play a battle changing in this way.

Then point 1 is already solved.
Remain only point 2.

Thats maybe. When i make my first Borodino deployment im send regiments to positions in realtime and after that push "save OOB" buttom, but in my last work i used special code.