Auteur Sujet: Borodino satellite map and historical deployment.  (Lu 5229 fois)

Hors ligne Jacquinot

• Colonel
  • Victory or death!
Borodino satellite map and historical deployment.
« le: 06 janvier 2011, 23:19:52 pm »
This is my first sattelite map of my favorite Borodino battlefield with historical deployment of troops on 5.30 am. Special thanks to Alfiere and JMM for help in creation.
Please post comments, if you like this map and OOB im download their in depot.
« Modifié: 06 janvier 2011, 23:26:02 pm par Jacquinot »
Glinka F.N. The memoirs of  Borodino battle. - "...screams of commanders and howls of despair on ten different languages was drowned by cannonade and drumbeat..."

Hors ligne Alfiere

• Général de Brigade
Re : Borodino satellite map and historical deployment.
« Réponse #1 le: 07 janvier 2011, 07:19:52 am »
Very good Jacquinot,map look fine.
You are the point of reference for everything related to Borodino.
Danube camp - 3rd Coaltion camp

Hors ligne Jacquinot

• Colonel
  • Victory or death!
Re : Re : Borodino satellite map and historical deployment.
« Réponse #2 le: 07 janvier 2011, 07:40:44 am »
Very good Jacquinot,map look fine.
You are the point of reference for everything related to Borodino.

That maybe :D
Glinka F.N. The memoirs of  Borodino battle. - "...screams of commanders and howls of despair on ten different languages was drowned by cannonade and drumbeat..."

Hors ligne bibouba

• Officier d'HistWar : Grognard de la Vieille Garde
  • Général de Brigade
  • Henri Gratien Comte BERTRAND
« Réponse #3 le: 07 janvier 2011, 14:32:46 pm »
Really nice map

Hors ligne oho

• Chef de Bataillon
« Réponse #4 le: 16 janvier 2011, 21:54:57 pm »
Hi Jaquinot,
I downloaded the version BorodinoHist7. When I play only the french is see russian units, but in a big square behind the redoubts. When I play russian side, they are correctly deployed already in the redoubts. When I play on the french side, russian units move but not into the redoubts but between them. Can yôu perhaps correct this somehow? - I don't know how actually.

Hors ligne EricJ

• Officier d'HistWar
  • Capitaine
« Réponse #5 le: 16 janvier 2011, 22:24:04 pm »
Hello Oho,

What you describ is not an anomaly, Jacquinot can not do anything about it. You can go to this topic to better understand
http://www.histwar.org/forum/index.php/topic,5756.0.html
http://www.histwar.org/forum/index.php/topic,5755.0.html

Regards,

EricJ

Hors ligne Jacquinot

• Colonel
  • Victory or death!
« Réponse #6 le: 17 janvier 2011, 16:45:19 pm »
Hi Jaquinot,
I downloaded the version BorodinoHist7. When I play only the french is see russian units, but in a big square behind the redoubts. When I play russian side, they are correctly deployed already in the redoubts. When I play on the french side, russian units move but not into the redoubts but between them. Can yôu perhaps correct this somehow? - I don't know how actually.

Yes its necessary problem because AI have special limits of deployment area and river deployment in map editor, when i create this scenari im used special code. If you want play on one side only you can start game in "command both sides" regime and after that in game you can open options and chose command La Grand arme or Allies.

Hors ligne Jacquinot

• Colonel
  • Victory or death!
« Réponse #7 le: 17 janvier 2011, 17:06:15 pm »
At all im create this scenari and map for play in "command both sides" regime for play with historical orders during the battle, AI cant give historical orders. Im play this battle with historical orders and have historical result draw 1:1 and French side have more loss than Russians its strange because all French historians wrote aboute small French losses and big Russian losses.

Hors ligne oho

• Chef de Bataillon
« Réponse #8 le: 17 janvier 2011, 17:12:35 pm »
I really like the map and the scenario. Can you perhaps post the initial comands of the russian side by screenshot. I can use command both sides,  then enter your initial russian comands - and then switch to comand the french side only. Maybe that is a good compromise because the french are the attackers. Thanks.

Hors ligne Jacquinot

• Colonel
  • Victory or death!
« Réponse #9 le: 17 janvier 2011, 18:09:23 pm »
I really like the map and the scenario. Can you perhaps post the initial comands of the russian side by screenshot. I can use command both sides,  then enter your initial russian comands - and then switch to comand the french side only. Maybe that is a good compromise because the french are the attackers. Thanks.

You can download my save file in depot, all battle at 6.00 to 18.00 with historical orders for both sides.

And you must know 1 important thing - we still dont have truthful version of Borodino battle, different Russian and French historic sources give very different information about duration of fighting on Bagrations fleches, time of beginning attack on Grand redoubt and many other.
« Modifié: 17 janvier 2011, 20:00:00 pm par Jacquinot »

Hors ligne AJ

• Général de Brigade
  • Sir Arthur Wellesley
    • Napoleonic Battle Corp
« Réponse #10 le: 18 janvier 2011, 02:44:36 am »
Is there any way that the download site can be in English? I don't like clicking on objects I don't understand

Hors ligne Jacquinot

• Colonel
  • Victory or death!
« Réponse #11 le: 18 janvier 2011, 18:38:39 pm »
Is there any way that the download site can be in English? I don't like clicking on objects I don't understand

Just insert 6 numerals in small window and click on green buttom, its not hard i think ;)
Special for you i can send file on your e-male :D