Auteur Sujet: Mac Version  (Lu 3491 fois)

Hors ligne macuser

• Caporal
Mac Version
« le: 21 décembre 2010, 14:17:30 pm »
Hi Guys
As a one time Napoleonic Wargamer (who gave all his figures away years ago) I have been looking for the definitive computer based Napoleonic Wargame to save me having to spend a fortune on figures and hours painting them and ages trying to track down anyone in my area who still wargames.
I have looked at all the games on the web and Les Grognards seems to be exactly what I am looking for.
I see there have been some questions on whether there is a Mac version - mostly in French which my schoolboy French can't cope with.
So please guys is there anyway of getting this to run on my MacBook
Regards

Macuser

Hors ligne PascalC

• Adjudant
Re : Mac Version
« Réponse #1 le: 21 décembre 2010, 17:02:09 pm »
Hi mac user

imo HW is the perfect game for you. There's no mac/ DMG  version but you can play with windows (bootcamp or parallels 6 ) it works fine.

I play on an Imac 24 " and i 'll try tomorrow with my mac book pro 13" (with parallels and Xp or with Virtual box, an open source software)

best regards.

Hors ligne macuser

• Caporal
« Réponse #2 le: 21 décembre 2010, 17:10:39 pm »
Hi Pascal

Thanks for your reply.

It must be fate but my son has just this afternoon come back from University with his PC computer and wants a laptop for Christmas. So I am going to have his PC and I will buy him a laptop!

Everyone is happy so I have just bought the game. I am really looking forward to playing,

Regards

Hors ligne ArtVandelay

• Sergent
Re : Re : Mac Version
« Réponse #3 le: 05 février 2013, 20:35:14 pm »
Hi mac user

imo HW is the perfect game for you. There's no mac/ DMG  version but you can play with windows (bootcamp or parallels 6 ) it works fine.

I play on an Imac 24 " and i 'll try tomorrow with my mac book pro 13" (with parallels and Xp or with Virtual box, an open source software)

best regards.

Are you still able to play on a Mac. I have a Macbook pro and would love to set the game on it. Any help you could supply , would be greatly appreciated.

Hors ligne Franciscus

• Colonel
« Réponse #4 le: 07 février 2013, 01:18:46 am »
I play on an imac 27, but only with bootcamp.
I tried with Parallels, but it does not work very well

Regards

Hors ligne ArtVandelay

• Sergent
Re : Re : Mac Version
« Réponse #5 le: 08 février 2013, 04:10:42 am »
I play on an imac 27, but only with bootcamp.
I tried with Parallels, but it does not work very well

Regards

Did you have to do anything unique? I can always try bootcamp