Auteur Sujet: Modding tools  (Lu 2551 fois)

Hors ligne Andrea

• Lieutenant
Modding tools
« le: 12 novembre 2010, 20:19:59 pm »
Just one thought about modding developement. I refer to modding as the possibility to influence a unit behaviour, now we have the Doctrine Editor, I ask if with the coming of the Brits Expansion there will be an addiction in the AI mechanics in order to realize new tactics such the Revers Slope... or the new unit behavior can be completely modeled using the Doctrine Editor.

Again thinking about the coming of new scenarios involving the Brits I think it would be great to model villages and fortifications, for example I think about an historical construction of Hougomont, is it possible to create an object with 3dmax studio and introduce it in the game with the Map Editor?

Another question about unit creation : is it possible to change the value ("poor", "good", etcetera) of a unit? And how can I decide the morale of a unit starting a battle?
A final thought about unit editing : what are the features that influence a unit quality? I understand that unit type and value are the features that make a unit better or worse than another

best regards
Andrea
« Modifié: 13 novembre 2010, 14:04:14 pm par Andrea »