Auteur Sujet: TGHQ Campaign start up and sign up  (Lu 16282 fois)

Hors ligne gazfun

• Chevalier d'HistWar
  • Modérateur
  • Colonel
  • Avartar
    • The Generals HQ
test Campaign Battle
« Réponse #15 le: 20 février 2011, 00:49:45 am »
Cavalier wrote in an email for general Distribution:
G'Day Guys,

Almost everything went perfectly today but the little bit that didn't combined with some bad luck prevented us from having a good game. Fortunately that thing that went wrong is easy to fix IMHO.

In future we need to ensure that 2 people have all the files for the battle and have tested they can establish a multi-player game prior to the battle time.

Attendendance and xFire worked well to get us together and the coordination via email before hand was effective. We would have been fine if the second time I tried to install the map had not somehow corrupted my game files (I needed to do a complete uninstall/re-install to fix the problem).

Lady and gentlemen, I hope we are not discouraged by the games failure today. We were very very close to having the largest numbers of players playing a Les Grognards battle that I have heard of. This campaign idea is bearing fruit and with continued effort will be a great success.

So my recommendation is that we set up a time for another game in about a fortnight. We have a group of enthusiastic players and we will get this to work. I will coordinate with Gazfun, Romanov and AJ to pick a date. The time selected seemed to work for everyone.

cheers
Craig (Cavalier)
Write your own History!

Online most times @Skype "The Generals HQ or gazfun. Friday 1900hrs +10 GMT join us if you can!
http://www.thegeneralshq.org
http://www.histwar.org/forum/index.php/board,118.0.html
Histwar Les Grognards beta tester

Hors ligne AJ

• Général de Brigade
  • Sir Arthur Wellesley
    • Napoleonic Battle Corp
Re : TGHQ Campaign start up and sign up
« Réponse #16 le: 20 février 2011, 01:29:24 am »
Sorry this sleepy head was missing, I will work with you on the next test ;)