Auteur Sujet: Viewing Replays  (Lu 3243 fois)

Hors ligne GoldSabre

• Soldat
Viewing Replays
« le: 25 octobre 2010, 02:26:32 am »
How do I initiate the play of the replay i.e. make the replay "go"

Hors ligne Hook

• Chevalier d'HistWar
  • Modérateurs
  • Général de Brigade
Re : Viewing Replays
« Réponse #1 le: 25 octobre 2010, 04:25:25 am »
Press the P key to start or pause the replay.  If you press P and the replay doesn't start, either there isn't anything to replay (that is, the game was never started) or you're at the end of the replay.

There are replay controls at the top of the info box at the bottom of the screen in the 2D map view.  Also, you control the speed of the replay the same way you do in the game, the + and - keys on your numpad.

Hook

Hors ligne HarryInk

• Grognard de la Vieille Garde
  • Major
« Réponse #2 le: 25 octobre 2010, 13:12:18 pm »
A good tip for viewing PBEM displays, too, is that you can jump forward a minute by hitting 'T' and back a minute with 'R'.  So you can staccatto your way forward quickly through a dull 15minute turn, or more accurately reach a particular point to rewatch a sequence.  

The 'R' seems sluggish in a recent battle I fought, but I wonder if that relates to the busy point the battle has reached.  Earlier it seemed faster...?
« Modifié: 25 octobre 2010, 13:27:16 pm par HarryInk »
"But I vil not divulge any furzer informazion!"

Hors ligne Hook

• Chevalier d'HistWar
  • Modérateurs
  • Général de Brigade
« Réponse #3 le: 25 octobre 2010, 16:10:58 pm »
Going backwards has always been sluggish.  It looks like the game has to internally calculate the previous minute's position by starting from the beginning of the battle each time you press the R key.  You can imagine how this can take longer for a battle with more units, or a replay later in the battle.

Hook

Hors ligne GoldSabre

• Soldat
« Réponse #4 le: 25 octobre 2010, 16:54:57 pm »
Well I press P before I posted this and I did try to use the play controls before and the time lapse (sorry I didn't mention that). I saw that the bar "loads" at bottom, but no movement at all on map. BTW this is a replay included in game. How long should I wait to see progress in movements? Thanks for answers to novice questions.
« Modifié: 25 octobre 2010, 19:46:07 pm par GoldSabre »