Auteur Sujet: Installation key not working...  (Lu 3305 fois)

Hors ligne HarryInk

• Grognard de la Vieille Garde
  • Major
Installation key not working...
« le: 23 septembre 2010, 08:55:39 am »
Hi all,

I have a personal laptop with LG installed.

My other laptop is leased from work.  It was recently upgraded from Vista to Win7.   I am trying to reinstall LG on it but the serial number key won't work.  It keeps telling me there's an error.

Should I have uninstalled it from the Vista version?  Is the game thinking that I am trying to install the game on a 3rd machine and refusing?  OR have I just got something else wrong?

-----------
Salut à tous,

J'ai un ordinateur portable personnel avec LG installé.

Mon portable est loué d'autres du travail. Les techniciens récemment mis à jour son OS de Vista à Win7. Je suis en train de réinstaller LG sur elle, mais la clé le numéro de série ne fonctionnera pas. Il n'arrête pas de dire moi, il y a une erreur.

Si je l'ai désinstallé à partir de la version Vista? Est-ce la pensée de jeu que je suis en train d'installer le jeu sur une 3ème machine et en refusant? Ou ai-je viens de recevoir quelque chose d'autre ne va pas?
"But I vil not divulge any furzer informazion!"

Hors ligne HarryInk

• Major
Re : Installation key not working...
« Réponse #1 le: 23 septembre 2010, 15:01:03 pm »
Solved.

I uninstalled the game.  Reinstalled only the 'base' .01b version.  Did the key.  It accepted.  Ran the game to check.  OK(ish).  THEN added the patches.  This seemed to make the difference.

Interestingly when I ran the game there was no solo nor replay options.  They appeared only after the patches were added.  How strange (and yet irrelevant in the end)!

Hors ligne Hook

• Chevalier d'HistWar
  • Modérateurs
  • Général de Brigade
« Réponse #2 le: 23 septembre 2010, 15:17:29 pm »
Interestingly when I ran the game there was no solo nor replay options.  They appeared only after the patches were added.  How strange (and yet irrelevant in the end)!

The solo and replay options show up after you've run the game once.  This is so people who are new to the game will try the tutorials first.

Glad you got the problem solved, but odd that it wouldn't work after you'd installed the patches.

Hook

Hors ligne HarryInk

• Major
« Réponse #3 le: 23 septembre 2010, 16:06:08 pm »
Ah ha.  Yet again I lift my lid to the smarter minds that designed the game.