Auteur Sujet: Want to to re-download game, but original link is not working.  (Lu 2860 fois)

Hors ligne Lucan

• Caporal
I purchased the game not very long after it was released, before any patches had come out, I believe. Unfortunately,  since then I was forced to remove the game from my hard drive due to a lack of space: I was thinking that it would be only temporary, and then when I had more space I would re-download it. However, it turns out that the download link I received in the email sent to me no longer functions. So, I can no longer download the game from that link. I still have the serial key and all the other information in the emails, which I hope functions. Any help?

Hors ligne AJ

• Général de Brigade
  • Sir Arthur Wellesley
    • Napoleonic Battle Corp
Re : Want to to re-download game, but original link is not working.
« Réponse #1 le: 31 août 2010, 03:06:03 am »
I purchased the game not very long after it was released, before any patches had come out, I believe. Unfortunately,  since then I was forced to remove the game from my hard drive due to a lack of space: I was thinking that it would be only temporary, and then when I had more space I would re-download it. However, it turns out that the download link I received in the email sent to me no longer functions. So, I can no longer download the game from that link. I still have the serial key and all the other information in the emails, which I hope functions. Any help?

Similar thing happened to me mate, just send a PM to JMM and he will send you a new link, don't forget all the patches.

Hors ligne Lucan

• Caporal
Re : Re : Want to to re-download game, but original link is not working.
« Réponse #2 le: 31 août 2010, 05:28:08 am »
Similar thing happened to me mate, just send a PM to JMM and he will send you a new link, don't forget all the patches.

Ah, thank you for the reply.