Auteur Sujet: Peninsular War Group Mod  (Lu 59973 fois)

Hors ligne JMM

• Administrateur
  • Maréchal d'Empire
    • http://www.histwar.com
Re : Peninsular War Group Mod
« Réponse #60 le: 04 février 2011, 16:23:31 pm »
All PWGM mods must be unzipped into the copy of folder.
Doctrine... I think the Mod PWGM uses the Russian doctrine for the English... (at 99%.. Waiting for an answer from the team  ;))

JMM

Hors ligne glaude1955

• Major
Re : Re : Peninsular War Group Mod
« Réponse #61 le: 04 février 2011, 17:15:55 pm »
i have created a copy of Histwar and called it Spain and I have unzipped the mod to this file but i have noticed their are scenario files to unzip, where do I unzip them to.
I also do not know how to assign the doctrine Anglais
Thanls Mel

Bonjour Mel,

Il faut ouvrir le fichier Doctrine.exe contenu dans Histwar.
Pour modifier la doctrine russe en doctrine anglaise, il faut appuyer sur le nom Russie et à droite appliquer la doctrine 01Anglais.

Hello Mel,

You must open the file Doctrine.exe contained in Histwar.
 To change the doctrine Russian to English doctrine, you should press the Russian name and right to apply the doctrine 01Anglais.

Glaude1955

Hors ligne Mel

• Caporal
« Réponse #62 le: 10 février 2011, 22:48:32 pm »
Thanks but I can only find a file named doctrine not doctrine.exe
I do not understand what you mean by " Press the Russian name and right apply to the doctrine 01 Anglais"
I also need to know where I extract the scenario files to?
Thanks Mel

Hors ligne glaude1955

• Major
Re : Re : Peninsular War Group Mod
« Réponse #63 le: 11 février 2011, 08:00:44 am »
Thanks but I can only find a file named doctrine not doctrine.exe
I do not understand what you mean by " Press the Russian name and right apply to the doctrine 01 Anglais"
I also need to know where I extract the scenario files to?
Thanks Mel

Dossier HistWar (in C:\HisWarGames\HistWar\ ...)
                                 ----->Map, Scenari, Army

Bonjour Mel,

Pour voir les extensions des fichiers tu dois configurer ton système d'exploitation.
J'utilise XP aussi je ne peux que te décrire cette procédure mais je pense qu'elle peut s'appliquer aux autres systèmes. Sinon, précises ton système et tu trouveras probablement quelqu'un sur le site qui pourra t'aider.
Voici une des manières de procéder :

Démarrer
Poste de travail
Sélectionner le disque dur C:\
Outils
Options des dossiers
Affichage
Décocher "Masquer les extensions des fichiers dont le type est connu"
Maintenant tu devrais voir Doctrine.exe dans HistWarGames\Histwar\
Pour intégrer les scénarios, il faut après dézippage des fichiers dans un répertoire temporaire (c'est plus prudent)
Copier les fichiers :
*.oob dans le répertoire Army.
Répertoire x* contenant les fichiers pour la confection de la carte dans le répertoire Map.
*Ce répertoire contient BaseV4.dat, GroundV4.txt, High4.hgh, NameV4.hgh et ObjetV4.dat.
Le fichier nom de la bataille.txt dans le répertoire scenari.
J'espère que cela t'aidera

Glaude1955

Hello Mel,

To see the file extensions you must configure your operating system.
I use XP so I can only describe to you the procedure but I think it can apply to other systems. Otherwise, clear your system and you probably find someone on site who can help.
Here's one way to proceed:

Start
Workstation
Select the hard disk C: \
Tools
Folder Options
Display
Uncheck "Hide extensions for files whose type is known"
Now you would see in Doctrine.exe HistWarGames \ Histwar \
To integrate the scenarios, we must after unzipping the files into a temporary directory (it's safer)
Copy the files:
 *. oob  in the directory Army
 x * Directory containing the files for making the map in the Map directory.
* This directory contains BaseV4.dat, GroundV4.txt, High4.hgh, and NameV4.hgh ObjetV4.dat.
 The battle's file name.txt  in the directory scenari.
I hope this help

Glaude1955

Hors ligne nix

• Officier d'HistWar
  • Chef de Bataillon
« Réponse #64 le: 12 février 2011, 14:06:25 pm »
I have just installed the peninsular war mod and like it a lot. I have some installation questions:

I found that if I installed it on the ‘vanilla’ Histwar patched to ver 2e  and then installed patches 2F and 2g(R1) on top then the coalition forces flags in the 2D (F2) were all Russian but they did display the nice coloured dot unit status indicators and were associated with the correct british units. However if I installed the mod on the ‘vanilla’ histwar patched to 2F and after modding patched to 2g that the coalition flags were correct (british etc) but the coloured dot indicators no longer appear. Is there a way to get the correct flags and the coloured dot system?

In the document files for Baylen scenario there are only  .otd files , the word files are missing. Is there some way to read the otd files? What is their purpose?

Playing the scenario for Baylen, in solo mode, I notice that the initial troop deployments are very different depending on whether you choose to play as the grande armee, as the coalition or as both sides. (The latter looks more like the historical disposition). If one starts off choosing play both sides but only controls say the French , does the AI implement as strong a defence for the coalition as it would if you choose to play the French in the options panel, or is it more passive just controlling individual local unit conflicts?

Thanks for all your good work on this! Cheers nix

Hors ligne baurya

• Général de Brigade
Re : Re : Re : Peninsular War Group Mod
« Réponse #65 le: 22 février 2011, 22:05:24 pm »
Bonjour Mel,

Il faut ouvrir le fichier Doctrine.exe contenu dans Histwar.
Pour modifier la doctrine russe en doctrine anglaise, il faut appuyer sur le nom Russie et à droite appliquer la doctrine 01Anglais.

bonjour,

j'ai ouvert l fichier doctrine.exe (cf 1e photo du fichier joint)
en cliquant dans la colonne de droite sur Russia, j'obtient la 2e photo et selectionne Anglais (je n'ai pas de fichier 01Anglais)
je quitte l'éditeu et relance le jeu

en vue 2D, j'ai toujours des drapeaux russe (photo 3)
,en vue 3D, j'ai des uniformes anglais avec des drapeaux russes.

ou est l'erreur dans mes manipulations ,

Merci

Hors ligne glaude1955

• Major
« Réponse #66 le: 23 février 2011, 09:50:51 am »
Bonjour Baurya,
Merci pour tes captures d'écran, elles aident à mieux comprendre les problèmes que tu rencontres.
A l'évidence tu ne possèdes pas les bons fichiers.
Pour simplifier la procédure d'installation du mod Péninsule,  je vais tout prochainement confectionner un package qui sera à dézipper directement dans le répertoire Histwar.
Les derniers correctifs nécessités par l'amélioration du programme Histwar seront intégrés.
Ce mod Péninsule sera incorporé au sous répertoire Mods et permettra ainsi une installation aisée grâce à l'outil JSGME.
Dans l'état actuel, le mod Péninsule n'est pas compatible avec les scénarios originaux (Il le sera lors d'une prochaine étape mais il faut être patient car cela représente beaucoup d'heures de travail.)
Le mod Péninsule doit être activé sur une installation originale sans aucun autre mod sauf la série  MadRussianTerrain.
Il est préférable de ne pas activer le mod MadRussian3DUnits2 car les graphismes du mod Péninsule ont été réalisés à l'unisson des graphismes originaux. Si vous activez le mod MadRussian3DUnits2 vous obtiendrez un mélange de style.
En outre le mod Péninsule doit être activé en dernier.
Avec JSGME, vous pouvez  installer tous les mods dans le même jeu. Il faut juste faire attention à l'ordre d'activation des mods, le dernier modifiant l'avant dernier.
J'espère avoir répondu à tes questions,
Glaude1955

Thank you for your screenshots, they help to better understand the problems you meet.
Obviously you do not have the correct files.
To simplify the installation of the mod Peninsula, I will soon make a package that will unzip directly in the directory Histwar.
The latest patches required by program improvement Histwar will be integrated.
This Peninsula mod will be incorporated into the subdirectory Mods and thus allow easy installation with the tool JSGME.
In the present state, the Peninsula mod is not compatible with the original scenari (He will be at a later stage but we must be patient because it represents many hours of work.)
The Peninsula mod must be enabled on an original installation without any other mod except Series MadRussianTerrain.
It is best not to activate the mod MadRussian3DUnits2 because the graphics of the  mod Peninsula has been made in unison with the original graphics. If you activate the mod MadRussian3DUnits2 you get a mix of styles.
Furthermore the mod Peninsula must be enabled last.
With JSGME, you can install all the mods in the same game just need to pay attention to the activation order of mods, the latest changes to the front last.

« Modifié: 23 février 2011, 09:58:41 am par glaude1955 »

Hors ligne Doyley

• Lieutenant
« Réponse #67 le: 23 février 2011, 10:08:16 am »
Excellent news Glaude! I look forward to this very much. Thanks all of you for all your hard work.

Hors ligne nix

• Officier d'HistWar
  • Chef de Bataillon
« Réponse #68 le: 23 février 2011, 14:17:32 pm »
I just copied and pasted your file otan.dds (see thread: re peninsular war mod in generales discussion in Fr thread for download on pg3) into \graphics\textures of my mod installation ( vanilla patched to 2F then mod then patch2g) and now it all works well:

the british flags are correct in the F2 2Dview and the coloured dot indicators for unit status are back and working well.

Many thanks for your help with this ...

Hors ligne AJ

• Général de Brigade
  • Sir Arthur Wellesley
    • Napoleonic Battle Corp
« Réponse #69 le: 23 février 2011, 19:05:02 pm »
Could this Topic be moved to Mods? It isn't an announcement

Hors ligne AJ

• Général de Brigade
  • Sir Arthur Wellesley
    • Napoleonic Battle Corp
« Réponse #70 le: 16 mai 2011, 22:31:34 pm »
Modders HELP please

I had to do a reinstall and I did the Peninsular JGSME install.  All my British units are Russian :?

Hors ligne thilio

• Général de Brigade
« Réponse #71 le: 16 mai 2011, 22:59:44 pm »
Hello AJ,

if it's only with units on the 2d map, look at this patch
http://www.histwar.org/forum/index.php/topic,5944.0.html

Hors ligne AJ

• Général de Brigade
  • Sir Arthur Wellesley
    • Napoleonic Battle Corp
« Réponse #72 le: 16 mai 2011, 23:01:06 pm »
Done now it works, thanks mate :p

Hors ligne thilio

• Général de Brigade
« Réponse #73 le: 21 mai 2011, 16:01:58 pm »
I need help too!

After installing patch 03a, i can't get the complete new GUI using the peninsular war mod (new features in the unit panel are missing).
I have installed the patch after "closing" the PWM in JSGME. After that, if i use JSGME to "open" and play the PWM, i only get an incomplete version of the new GUI like in patch 2g.
No problem with the other scenarios.
No probem when the PNM is "closed" in JSGME (disabled)
Should i install the patch 03a with the PWM "open" in JSGME?
« Modifié: 21 mai 2011, 16:22:04 pm par thilio »

Hors ligne AJ

• Général de Brigade
  • Sir Arthur Wellesley
    • Napoleonic Battle Corp
« Réponse #74 le: 21 mai 2011, 16:42:15 pm »
I need help too!

After installing patch 03a, i can't get the complete new GUI using the peninsular war mod (new features in the unit panel are missing).
I have installed the patch after "closing" the PWM in JSGME. After that, if i use JSGME to "open" and play the PWM, i only get an incomplete version of the new GUI like in patch 2g.
No problem with the other scenarios.
No probem when the PNM is "closed" in JSGME (disabled)
Should i install the patch 03a with the PWM "open" in JSGME?

Reinstall the V3 Patch