Auteur Sujet: New LOP rules  (Lu 3730 fois)

Hors ligne Marquês de Alorna

• Chef de Bataillon
New LOP rules
« le: 22 juillet 2010, 16:56:24 pm »
JMM or someone else from the team,

Could you please describe the new rules related with LOP possession, as defined in patch 02b? What are the differences relative to patch 01?

Regards

Hors ligne Gunner24

• Officier HistWar
  • Général de Division
Re : New LOP rules
« Réponse #1 le: 22 juillet 2010, 17:19:40 pm »
In an MP game last night I took two LOPs with a single Cav Regiment, but the French took them straight back after I was forced to retreat away from them.

It looks like the nearest unit will control the LOP, so make sure it's well guarded from capture.

Hors ligne Marquês de Alorna

• Chef de Bataillon
Re : Re : New LOP rules
« Réponse #2 le: 22 juillet 2010, 17:37:20 pm »
In an MP game last night I took two LOPs with a single Cav Regiment, but the French took them straight back after I was forced to retreat away from them.
It looks like the nearest unit will control the LOP, so make sure it's well guarded from capture.
Ooops! Ok, I can accept this. My question is more regarding the effects of loosing the LOP. JMM said that he made some changes.

Hors ligne Gunner24

• Officier HistWar
  • Général de Division
« Réponse #3 le: 22 juillet 2010, 17:46:05 pm »
My question is more regarding the effects of loosing the LOP
Ahhh, sorry, I mis-understood, where the changes about the effects of losing it, or how it was controlled ?.....without knowing the precise details, I do know the effect of losing the LOP is very bad !!!!!.

Hors ligne JMM

• Administrateur
  • Maréchal d'Empire
    • http://www.histwar.com
« Réponse #4 le: 23 juillet 2010, 11:53:42 am »
No difference for the effect.

The difference is  for the control!
In the previous version, it was easy to take the control for the opponent. By now, it's a bit more complex, but you can get some trouble if you don't protect your LoP. Generally speaking, you must keep one unit at least on each LoP

JMM