Auteur Sujet: Teamspeak3 (TS3) - for Multiplayer gaming  (Lu 5172 fois)

Hors ligne AnkLrd

• Major
Teamspeak3 (TS3) - for Multiplayer gaming
« le: 16 juillet 2010, 15:04:47 pm »
Gents, try "teamspeak3" to arrange MP battles, very practical ...
both voice and written chat + OOB and doctrine transfer is possible.

Download: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads&type=ts3_windows_client_latest

Address: 208.100.9.178
Port: 4142

We are waiting all clans and club Histwar Les Grognards Multiplayer gamers there

« Modifié: 16 juillet 2010, 15:22:58 pm par NapLrd »

Hors ligne Uhlanen

• Lieutenant
Re : Teamspeak3 (TS3) - for Multiplayer gaming
« Réponse #1 le: 18 juillet 2010, 17:51:38 pm »
Gents, try "teamspeak3" to arrange MP battles, very practical ...
both voice and written chat + OOB and doctrine transfer is possible.

Download: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads&type=ts3_windows_client_latest

We are waiting all clans and club Histwar Les Grognards Multiplayer gamers there

The above mentioned Teamspeak 3 server is a Joint effort bye members of the International Napoleonic Wargaming Club and the NBC to help support Historical Multiplayer game play in the Napoleonic and American Civil War Wargaming gaming communities primarily the Simulations (but not restricted to) HistWar Les Grognards and Scourge of War Gettysburg.

As administrator of the server it is my recommendation to use Teamspeak 3 and the HistWar les Grognards (unofficial) community lobby that I have set up in it to arrange, plan battles and help others sort out problems joining or hosting battles but that the actual in game communications be limited to the in game courier systems both titles provide. This to preserve as much of the historical game play accuracy as possible. However at the end of the day the system you chose to use is your decision ...just make sure all players in your battle are on the same page.

TS3 has an excellent file transfer system which is proving very helpful for the transfer of Map,oob,doctrine and scenario files between players and hosts .

All players are permited to create and password there own TEMPORARY channels/rooms just right click on the lobby and you will find the option available. Just remember if the rooms creator leaves/disconnectes the room will disappear and all in it will be moved back to the lobby.

Server Rules:   There is but one rule "Respect thy fellow gamer"

Regards
Uhlanen ( Paladin)

Hors ligne mitra

• Major
« Réponse #2 le: 18 juillet 2010, 19:22:43 pm »
Visit my wargames blog: http://warforgame.blogspot.it

Hors ligne Uhlanen

• Lieutenant
Re : Re : Teamspeak3 (TS3) - for Multiplayer gaming
« Réponse #3 le: 18 juillet 2010, 19:25:07 pm »
http://ts3overlay.r-dev.de/

Excelent ...thank you very much for posting that Mitra

Hors ligne ges

• Adjudant
« Réponse #4 le: 19 juillet 2010, 02:16:20 am »
Uhlanen can you help me?

A couple of hours after our game (or attempt) I logged back into Teamspeak and went the Paladins Bar and Grill, then to the MP lobby for LG.  A user named Kershaw who was in the Scourge of War lobby kicked me off.  Huh?  So, I logged back in and then I got the message that he had permanently banned me from the room.  I now can't log in.

Why the hell did  Kershaw ban me with no questions asked.  He said nothing, just kicked me out, then banned me.

And how do I get back in?

I'm puzzled by this odd behavior on the part of Kershaw, whoever he is.

ges

Hors ligne Uhlanen

• Lieutenant
« Réponse #5 le: 19 juillet 2010, 06:17:52 am »
Ges
              Were else have you posted this?????  this makes the third response to this issue at various locations and i would like to get it cleared up but can't without knowing were else it may pop up.

To whom it may concern...ges was booted from the server for being open miced and broadcasting constantly. Server admin were unable to get through to him to correct the problem and had no other recourse then to kick him out of the server. the problem has since been resolved ...his mic sensitivity has been adjusted and all is well

Hors ligne ges

• Adjudant
Re : Re : Teamspeak3 (TS3) - for Multiplayer gaming
« Réponse #6 le: 19 juillet 2010, 18:15:05 pm »
Sorry Uhlanen...just posted  here and on NBC.

I will say in my defense that the admin made no attempt to contact me, but just booted...hence my confusion.

Thanks for clearing it up.

ges

Ges
              Were else have you posted this?????  this makes the third response to this issue at various locations and i would like to get it cleared up but can't without knowing were else it may pop up.

To whom it may concern...ges was booted from the server for being open miced and broadcasting constantly. Server admin were unable to get through to him to correct the problem and had no other recourse then to kick him out of the server. the problem has since been resolved ...his mic sensitivity has been adjusted and all is well

Hors ligne Gunner24

• Officier HistWar
  • Général de Division
« Réponse #7 le: 19 juillet 2010, 18:19:48 pm »
For those that have not used a mic before please don't panic if it appears to not work straight away, there are one or two things you may beed to do first.......I am now on line for voice chat - if I can do it anyone can.

Good to see this little snag all resolved.