Auteur Sujet: patch 1.02 question  (Lu 3948 fois)

Hors ligne oho

• Chef de Bataillon
patch 1.02 question
« le: 27 juillet 2010, 18:12:08 pm »
Questions for JMM:
What did you change exactly:
1. Grand AI: did you change the grand AI behaviour? Will it respond to a certain situation, outflank approaching forces etc.
In the first version the GAI only seems to follow the first plan and didnt react to the enemy.
2. Did you change division/brigade using. It seems to me or is it that the icons look clearer now in 2D
3. What is OTAN picture?
4. I still seem to have issues with corps repeatedly refusing orders, do you think you fixed it, or do you still have something on your to do list.
Can you please post a list, what influences the order-refusing of corps and regiments?
5. Trees look great now :-).
I will now start again after a bit of etting the game down the last months.

Hors ligne quartermaster

• Officier HistWar
  • Chef de Bataillon
Re : patch 1.02 question
« Réponse #1 le: 27 juillet 2010, 19:18:07 pm »
OTAN = NATO so that is one of the questions.

The symbols follow those used by NATO to represent unit types
« Modifié: 27 juillet 2010, 19:20:00 pm par quartermaster »

Hors ligne JMM

• Administrateur
  • Maréchal d'Empire
    • http://www.histwar.com
« Réponse #2 le: 27 juillet 2010, 22:33:19 pm »
Questions for JMM:
What did you change exactly:
1. Grand AI: did you change the grand AI behaviour? Will it respond to a certain situation, outflank approaching forces etc.
In the first version the GAI only seems to follow the first plan and didnt react to the enemy.
2. Did you change division/brigade using. It seems to me or is it that the icons look clearer now in 2D
4. I still seem to have issues with corps repeatedly refusing orders, do you think you fixed it, or do you still have something on your to do list.
Can you please post a list, what influences the order-refusing of corps and regiments?
5. Trees look great now :-).
I will now start again after a bit of etting the game down the last months.

After the new version 2c (yet some days), the next activities will be on:
1) Grand AI... it' s a pleasure for me to work on this part  ;)  but before that, I had to fix some abnormal behaviors.
2) I hope the unit status are clearer with this new display. I have to work on the 2 intermediate AI (Division, Brigade)
4) 2b is better; there are some adjustments in 2c; that said, if this kind of issue is in the next 2c, we'll work to fix this problem

The next newletter is talking about the next activities.

JMM

Hors ligne thilio

• Général de Brigade
« Réponse #3 le: 27 juillet 2010, 23:04:15 pm »
1) Grand AI... it' s a pleasure for me to work on this part  ;)  but before that, I had to fix some abnormal behaviors.

From what I've seen since 2b, there is a great improvement on GT-AI.
Now, AI can change plan during the game (i. e. move from his initial defense line), is more aggressive, can make nice diversion and lead efficient combined attacks.
When playing solo, it's yet more challenging than before, even for the small scenarios which were previously hard to manage for the AI.