Auteur Sujet: Modding nations and regiments  (Lu 4032 fois)

Hors ligne Marquês de Alorna

• Chef de Bataillon
Modding nations and regiments
« le: 06 juin 2010, 18:08:36 pm »
For those responsible by the Peninsular War MOD under development.

Is there any documentation on how to mod the nations and regiments in HW-LG? Since this information seems to be deeply embedded in the game engine, which techniques (which files? which tools?) are you using to mod the game?

Regards,
António

Hors ligne glaude1955

• Major
Re : Modding nations and regiments
« Réponse #1 le: 06 juin 2010, 18:34:09 pm »
Hi Antonio,,  
Actually, it is rather about scenarios improven putting in stage of the English and the Portuguese. For it we replaced the existing nations that didn't not fight on the Iberian theater by the English and Portuguese nations.  
The real English mod is in cardboards but it is another history...

Bonjour Antonio,  
En réalité, il s'agit plutôt de scénarios améliorés mettant en scène des anglais et des portugais. Pour cela nous avons remplacé des nations existantes qui ne combattaient pas sur le théatre ibérique par les nations anglaises et portugaises.  
Le véritable mod anglais est dans les cartons mais c'est une autre histoire...

Of you interested in particular by something? What do you want to achieve?  
I will be able to can be to answer more precisely to your questions because the topic is vast.

Es tu intéressé par quelque chose en particulier ? Que désires tu réaliser ?  
Je pourrai peut être répondre plus précisément à tes questions car le sujet est vaste.

Yves
« Modifié: 06 juin 2010, 18:40:13 pm par glaude1955 »

Hors ligne Marquês de Alorna

• Chef de Bataillon
Re : Re : Modding nations and regiments
« Réponse #2 le: 07 juin 2010, 01:06:45 am »
Dear Yves

Of you interested in particular by something? What do you want to achieve?  
I will be able to can be to answer more precisely to your questions because the topic is vast.
Yves
I'd like to know which files you must change in order to replace an existent nation with a new one, or adding/removing regiments for a given nation+time period.

Regards,
António

Hors ligne glaude1955

• Major
« Réponse #3 le: 07 juin 2010, 09:31:19 am »
Hi Antonio,

For our English mod, I used Russia for example as basis for the English.  
The flag is in the directory Histwar\Graphics\T_Flags\ and its name is 10 (number 0 of the nation 1 - in data processing the first number is the 0)  
Uniforms are represented by files *.dds situated in Histwar\Graphics\Jeu2\T_HW  
and for the relief of uniforms files bumps are situated in Histwar\Graphics\Jeu2\B_HW  
Patience and perseverance make the remainder!  
MP follows.

Regards

Yves

Pour notre mod anglais, j'ai utilisé par exemple la Russie comme base pour les anglais. 
Le drapeau se trouve dans le répertoire Histwar\Graphics\T_Flags\ et porte le nom 10 (numéro 0 de la nation 1 - en informatique le premier chiffre est le 0) 
Les uniformes sont représentés par les fichiers dds situés dans Histwar\Graphics\Jeu2\T_HW 
et pour le relief des uniformes les fichiers bump sont situés dans Histwar\Graphics\Jeu2\B_HW 
Patience et persévérance font le reste ! 
MP suit.
« Modifié: 07 juin 2010, 09:34:03 am par glaude1955 »

Hors ligne glaude1955

• Major
« Réponse #4 le: 08 juin 2010, 12:13:39 pm »
I forgot
used tools: Photoshop CS2 with plug-in Nvidia for the dds

Yves
« Modifié: 08 juin 2010, 12:15:23 pm par glaude1955 »