Auteur Sujet: OOB Editor: can we create new nations?  (Lu 2740 fois)

amrcg

• Invité
OOB Editor: can we create new nations?
« le: 08 avril 2010, 18:35:39 pm »
Hi!

I'm considering buying HistWar. I am particularly interested on simulating the Peninsular War (including the so called "War of the Oranges"), and I know that British, Portuguese and Spanish OOBs will come out in the next game release. However, in the meantime is it possible to recreate the British, Portuguese, Spanish and whatever country's army using the current OOB editor? In other words, can we use the OOB editor to create new nations or is the selection of nations always limited to the default ones?

Kind regards,
A. Grilo

Hors ligne Montecuccoli

• Chevalier d'HistWar
  • Modérateur
  • Colonel
Re : OOB Editor: can we create new nations?
« Réponse #1 le: 09 avril 2010, 11:07:39 am »
Well with a bit of imagination you may.

I fought a battle against Denmark and the uniforms are really near to the british one (except the black watch); so a "B.E.F." might be simulated.

For spanish i can suggest using Neapolitan army and some german minors like Baden.

It is simple to merge units from different armies in the Oob for you are not compelled to make always France Vs Enemies of France
Histwar beta tester

amrcg

• Invité
« Réponse #2 le: 09 avril 2010, 23:28:53 pm »
Well, that raises another issue. The features list says that we can create our own uniforms, which seems to mean that I could add e.g. English, Spanish and Portuguese uniforms? Is this true?

Regards,
António

Hors ligne Montecuccoli

• Chevalier d'HistWar
  • Modérateur
  • Colonel
« Réponse #3 le: 10 avril 2010, 11:12:39 am »
In the oob editor you can edit uniforms concerning colours; to make brand new uniform i suggest you to take a look to the modding zone.
Histwar beta tester