Auteur Sujet: Getting in charge of a single Corps  (Lu 3129 fois)

Hors ligne sandman

• Chef de Bataillon
Getting in charge of a single Corps
« le: 29 mars 2010, 23:08:05 pm »
howdy armchair generals !

how exactly to get in charge of a single army-corps within the ai vs. ai command mode ?

thx in forward

Hors ligne JMM

• Administrateur
  • Maréchal d'Empire
    • http://www.histwar.com
Re : Getting in charge of a single Corps
« Réponse #1 le: 29 mars 2010, 23:29:03 pm »
howdy armchair generals !

how exactly to get in charge of a single army-corps within the ai vs. ai command mode ?

thx in forward

Not yet.. this feature doesn't run fine, so it's not active today... but I don't forget  :oops:

JMM

Hors ligne sandman

• Chef de Bataillon
« Réponse #2 le: 30 mars 2010, 01:45:57 am »
well, i see ...

but a quick support it was at least.

Hors ligne AJ

• Général de Brigade
  • Sir Arthur Wellesley
    • Napoleonic Battle Corp
« Réponse #3 le: 30 mars 2010, 01:59:20 am »
Everything will come in time.  As human beings we all want everything NOW!! I think we live in a "Now" society.  I am sure JMM  has his back to the wall right now, I'm surprised he has the time to post on here.

Hors ligne sandman

• Chef de Bataillon
Re : Re : Getting in charge of a single Corps
« Réponse #4 le: 31 mars 2010, 16:14:22 pm »
Everything will come in time.  As human beings we all want everything NOW!! I think we live in a "Now" society.  I am sure JMM  has his back to the wall right now, I'm surprised he has the time to post on here.

well, dunno what this statement really is about ?! since there was no information in the manual or at least nowhere i have been, that this feature isnt available yet, people might spend some time on figuring out how to manage it and wonder about how stupid they must be, not to be able to do it.
what you might not know, comrade, is, that in other posts i told JMM that i appreciate his passionable work a lot.

and by the way, seriously, it was a hell of a quick reply by JMM  and i am absolutely happy with the idea that its gona be fixed somewhen within the next months !

greetings
« Modifié: 31 mars 2010, 19:52:12 pm par sandman »

Hors ligne AJ

• Général de Brigade
  • Sir Arthur Wellesley
    • Napoleonic Battle Corp
« Réponse #5 le: 31 mars 2010, 16:19:33 pm »
Sandman, I wasn't having a go at you, sorry.  It's just a general thing, I was refering to most bugs being fixed in time.  Yes he is good at getting back, don't know where he finds the time.