Auteur Sujet: Played a lot of NTW, looking forward to multiplayer here  (Lu 7395 fois)

Hors ligne ges

• Adjudant
Played a lot of NTW, looking forward to multiplayer here
« le: 23 mars 2010, 22:53:14 pm »
I just got the game and am in the process of learning it, but I am looking forward to multiplayer mode.  If you are looking for opponents/partners, please keep me in mind.  I can usually play from 8 AM till 2PM weekdays (-7 GMT), but can work out other times, too.

ges

Hors ligne AJ

• Général de Brigade
  • Sir Arthur Wellesley
    • Napoleonic Battle Corp
Re : Played a lot of NTW, looking forward to multiplayer here
« Réponse #1 le: 24 mars 2010, 03:04:58 am »
It's rich beyond belief, but it takes time and patience.  The AI makes NTW's seem like a babies brain.
There are a few Clans on our Forum that play Histwar and NTW, if you click on the link below my signature avatar, it will take you to the one I belong to.  Introduce yourself there, we play MP & pbem.  Rustem keeps a League table on his NWG site.

Hors ligne ges

• Adjudant
Re : Re : Played a lot of NTW, looking forward to multiplayer here
« Réponse #2 le: 28 mars 2010, 04:16:37 am »
Thank you AJ,

I'm traveling now, but will be home in a few days and will get more involved.  I have played some solo games of LG and it is just the sort of game I'd hoped someone would develop.  Kudos to JMM.

I'll visit your your group.

When I say I played NTW, I mean the modded versions of TW.  I have not played the new Napoleon Total War.

ges

It's rich beyond belief, but it takes time and patience.  The AI makes NTW's seem like a babies brain.
There are a few Clans on our Forum that play Histwar and NTW, if you click on the link below my signature avatar, it will take you to the one I belong to.  Introduce yourself there, we play MP & pbem.  Rustem keeps a League table on his NWG site.