Auteur Sujet: Good beginner scenario  (Lu 3119 fois)

Hors ligne Cougar_DK

• Sergent
    • Cougars Corner
Good beginner scenario
« le: 27 février 2010, 22:35:36 pm »
Hi,

I'm wondering where you would start after playing tutorial 1 and 2? Is there battles at the same size (army corps) before jumping to tutorial 3 and a lot more to control.

Cheers
Mark
-Men do not stop playing because they grow old. They grow old because they stop playing. -- Oliver Wendell Holmes

Hors ligne Hook

• Chevalier d'HistWar
  • Modérateurs
  • Général de Brigade
Re : Good beginner scenario
« Réponse #1 le: 27 février 2010, 22:47:07 pm »
Actually, tutorial 2 is pretty good for that.  You can replay it many times and see several different enemy deployments.

You can always make a random 50 CEH OoB in the editor and play it on any map you wish.  You may have more units than just one corps to control, although with an OoB that size the CinC is a corps commander and the units under him are divisions.

Tutorial 3 isn't that difficult with just 3 corps to control.  Give an order to one of the corps, put a second corps linked in support behind him, and send in the third corps when you see which direction the battle is going.

Hook

Hors ligne Cougar_DK

• Sergent
    • Cougars Corner
« Réponse #2 le: 27 février 2010, 22:49:22 pm »
Thanks Hook,

I was looking for a way to skip all those Enter presses. I will try making some random OOB's.

Great tip.
-Men do not stop playing because they grow old. They grow old because they stop playing. -- Oliver Wendell Holmes

Hors ligne Cougar_DK

• Sergent
    • Cougars Corner
« Réponse #3 le: 27 février 2010, 22:54:34 pm »
Ok, that was very easy to do. I haven't read any of the manuals yet, but figured it out :smile:

Now I have a random OOB to play with.

Thanks again.

Hors ligne Hook

• Chevalier d'HistWar
  • Modérateurs
  • Général de Brigade
Re : Re : Good beginner scenario
« Réponse #4 le: 27 février 2010, 23:03:01 pm »
I was looking for a way to skip all those Enter presses. I will try making some random OOB's.

Actually, if you hold down the Enter key for a couple of seconds, it runs through the tutorial text very quickly.  I quit reading it when I decided I was tired of finding new errors every time :D

Glad the random OoB works for you.  At least you get some variety.

You can make random maps, too. :D

Hook

Hors ligne Cougar_DK

• Sergent
    • Cougars Corner
Re : Re : Re : Good beginner scenario
« Réponse #5 le: 27 février 2010, 23:32:40 pm »
You can make random maps, too. :D

Hook

Nice, good to know.