Auteur Sujet: Hello/Bonjour....  (Lu 8473 fois)

Hors ligne dangerdaz

• Soldat
Hello/Bonjour....
« le: 25 février 2010, 14:45:20 pm »
Hi guys.
Been into napoleonics for over 22 years now and have been waiting for a game/simulation to capture the colours/strategy/tactics of the period.
Hopefully i have come to the right place! Im into realism above everything else....
Used to play with 10mm adler figures and have had long weekend battles refighting some of the greatest battles fought...
All expertly painted by a very talented mate...
Anyway...1 question....

Have i come to the right place?? 8)

Hors ligne Hook

• Chevalier d'HistWar
  • Modérateurs
  • Général de Brigade
Re : Hello/Bonjour....
« Réponse #1 le: 25 février 2010, 14:54:40 pm »

Indeed you have!  JMM has made this game as realistic as he possibly could.  While a few things remain to be finished, this has been the best Napoleonic wargame I've ever played.  I have not regretted purchasing it one bit.

Check out the demo to see how you like it.  And keep in mind that the demo is from a very early version of the game, and has been improved considerably.  There will be a new demo out shortly... but we don't know when yet.

Feel free to ask any questions you like, and someone will answer them.

Enjoy!

Hook

Hors ligne dangerdaz

• Soldat
Re : Re : Hello/Bonjour....
« Réponse #2 le: 25 février 2010, 15:02:12 pm »
Indeed you have!  JMM has made this game as realistic as he possibly could.  While a few things remain to be finished, this has been the best Napoleonic wargame I've ever played.  I have not regretted purchasing it one bit.

Check out the demo to see how you like it.  And keep in mind that the demo is from a very early version of the game, and has been improved considerably.  There will be a new demo out shortly... but we don't know when yet.

Feel free to ask any questions you like, and someone will answer them.

Enjoy!

Hook

Thanks for the reply Hook...
Which version to buy then? Do i get access to the grenadier forum if i purchase the `napoleon` set?

Hors ligne Hook

• Chevalier d'HistWar
  • Modérateurs
  • Général de Brigade
« Réponse #3 le: 25 février 2010, 15:04:50 pm »
You get access to the Grenadier forum no matter which version you buy.  I took one look at the picture of that box and bought the highest version. :)

Hook

Hors ligne Count von Csollich

• Officier HistWar
  • Colonel
« Réponse #4 le: 25 février 2010, 15:07:12 pm »
Hi!

You get access to the grenadiers forum whenever you purchase any version of the game, but the Napeloen edition is really something sepcial, (you get a USB key and a CD with your name on it :mrgreen:)...

the game is very different to the demo as Hook has already mentioned...I fought my first couple of PBEM and MP battles and they were great fun too...really felt like a commander of that time (Archduke Charles for me (the best of my national Generals... :mrgreen:)

BTW...if you want to talk about the game with me or Hook...join us in:
https://www.mibbit.com/chat/?url=irc://irc.afternet.org/HistWar

CvC
"parcere subiectis et debellare superbos", Vergil

Hors ligne Darsh

• Chevalier HistWar
  • Général de Brigade
  • 1re Division de Cavalerie
« Réponse #5 le: 25 février 2010, 15:41:13 pm »
Welcome on this forum.  ;)

Hors ligne dOrleans

• Sergent
    • NBC
« Réponse #6 le: 26 février 2010, 05:08:17 am »

Hiya!

Well only you can really answer that question. But there are quite a few very intelligent and friendly people here. Les Grognars is a great game and has much future potential. :)

Welcome to the forums