Auteur Sujet: Corp Commanders order in pbem game  (Lu 2716 fois)

Hors ligne AnkLrd

• Major
Corp Commanders order in pbem game
« le: 16 février 2010, 08:27:17 am »
I had this 2 times in my pbem games...
I get the file... watch it... then open it again for giving orders... i give orders to my "2" commanders then when i hit on my other commanders i see most command functions for them are not available?! just have halt or resume, tactical boming and rally... thats all. Is there a limit for 2 commanders for certain situation i wonder?
A bug?
« Modifié: 16 février 2010, 08:29:13 am par Rustem35 »

Hors ligne Hook

• Chevalier d'HistWar
  • Modérateurs
  • Général de Brigade
Re : Corp Commanders order in pbem game
« Réponse #1 le: 16 février 2010, 08:36:14 am »
There are two ways I know of to get something like this:

1. You've detached all the units from the subordinate commanders.  You can check this in 3D view by moving the mouse over each corps commander in turn to see if he has any units under him.

2.  You have run out of aides de camp to carry orders. Look at the CinC's unit info card at the bottom.  There will be a quill pen icon and the number of available aides de camp underneath it.  If it's zero, you'll have to wait until one or more return.  This might happen with a small OoB.

If neither of these situations is the case, send the file to JMM with an explanation of what the problem is so he can look at it for possible bugs.  JMM@histwar.com

Hook

Hors ligne AnkLrd

• Major
« Réponse #2 le: 16 février 2010, 09:12:09 am »
i checked, wow yes i didnt have available aides de camp...thnks.

Hors ligne Hook

• Chevalier d'HistWar
  • Modérateurs
  • Général de Brigade
« Réponse #3 le: 16 février 2010, 09:19:18 am »
Thanks Rustem.  A lot of people have reported this problem, and it was only after you posted your message above that I realized that it might be a problem with no AdCs.  If a corps commander has no units (if they've all been killed, for example), then the corps commander's menu has even less on it than you saw.  :)

Hook