Auteur Sujet: Worth waitng for this impressive Napoleonic wargame  (Lu 2310 fois)

Hors ligne mguirey

• Soldat
Worth waitng for this impressive Napoleonic wargame
« le: 11 février 2010, 00:59:50 am »
 Hi guys I have been playing this game now for over a day now,  and i must say that it's been worth the wait. there is obviously
some improvements to be made with future patches,  but i fnd that the detail that has been programmed into this battle simulation of Napoleonic warfare is first class.  Playing as army commander and corps level is in my mind at this level is as authentic as your going to get with napoleonic wargames, And iv'e played alot since 1973.
Well done  JMM and team for the dedication  that's gone into this game over the years looking forward to playing this wargame
for years to come I know I have only played one major battle but the way the game plays feels just wright.

mguirey   :D :D :D

Hors ligne Gunner24

• Officier HistWar
  • Général de Division
Re : Worth waitng for this impressive Napoleonic wargame
« Réponse #1 le: 11 février 2010, 15:33:22 pm »
Well done  JMM and team for the dedication  that's gone into this game over the years looking forward to playing this wargame
I agree, if we put the little "bugs" out of mind, this is a cracking great game, some of the things happening are very interesting, and appear to be very much as I would expect a real battle to flow like.