Auteur Sujet: TCP/IP  (Lu 4645 fois)

Hors ligne ETF

• Caporal
TCP/IP
« le: 06 février 2010, 21:24:00 pm »
Ok is there an option for this? Can't seem to locate it. Does it work? Only reason I bought it was for online gaming.

Hors ligne CBR

• Capitaine
Re : TCP/IP
« Réponse #1 le: 07 février 2010, 00:15:23 am »
Yes that is the "multiplayer mode" in the main menu of LG. So far Ras and I have only had games crash/lose connection and the player unable to rejoin the host without more crashing. So not sure how well it works.

CBR

Hors ligne HarryInk

• Grognard de la Vieille Garde
  • Major
« Réponse #2 le: 12 mars 2010, 12:23:44 pm »
Well, it looks like you can say 'not very well' at the moment! :P
"But I vil not divulge any furzer informazion!"

Hors ligne JMM

• Administrateur
  • Maréchal d'Empire
    • http://www.histwar.com
Re : Re : TCP/IP
« Réponse #3 le: 12 mars 2010, 12:27:24 pm »
Well, it looks like you can say 'not very well' at the moment! :P

I have to work again on this part.
I checked the LAN and some MP games. The result isn't very bad.. but not very good too.
So, I am adding to my tasks, several days around the MP as soon as possible.. it's a priority.

JMM

Hors ligne ETF

• Caporal
« Réponse #4 le: 05 avril 2010, 01:11:08 am »
Glad to hear. Where are we now guys. Have been away for a few weeks. Must say the only resaon I purchased this game was for the MP options :)

Hors ligne JMM

• Administrateur
  • Maréchal d'Empire
    • http://www.histwar.com
« Réponse #5 le: 05 avril 2010, 01:13:31 am »
By now, I am working on it...  ;)

JMM

Hors ligne Wellesley

• Sergent
« Réponse #6 le: 05 avril 2010, 07:42:26 am »
With the latest patch, I am still unable to connect 2 computers on my home network, not mention out to the Internet.
I have a Win7 machine being the host and a Vista machine being the client and it seems that they can't find each other.
I have double-checked the host IP address and make sure the firewall allows LGDN to tunnel out.

Welly

Hors ligne AJ

• Général de Brigade
  • Sir Arthur Wellesley
    • Napoleonic Battle Corp
« Réponse #7 le: 05 avril 2010, 14:47:25 pm »
I will jump in here to save JMM the time (he's busy patching). He has posted elsewhere that the next patch will address MP issues.
So hold on.

Hors ligne Uhlanen

• Lieutenant
Re : Re : TCP/IP
« Réponse #8 le: 05 avril 2010, 16:16:59 pm »
With the latest patch, I am still unable to connect 2 computers on my home network, not mention out to the Internet.
I have a Win7 machine being the host and a Vista machine being the client and it seems that they can't find each other.
I have double-checked the host IP address and make sure the firewall allows LGDN to tunnel out.

Welly

We did have some success although very very limited UNTIL the latest patch........ The patch broke TCP/IP entirely. I don't know of anybody able to play via TCP/IP since the patch came out.