Auteur Sujet: Initial corps starting area for the battles  (Lu 7904 fois)

Hors ligne Petrus58

• Capitaine
Re : Initial corps starting area for the battles
« Réponse #15 le: 04 février 2010, 13:15:55 pm »
Related to this, does anyone know if it is possible to change the limits of the deployment area. If we wanted to setup historical dispositions for Borodino, for example, the Fleches and the Great Redoubt are outside of the Russian deployment area.

Hors ligne Vistula_Legionnaire

• Officier d'HistWar
  • Sergent
Re : Re : Initial corps starting area for the battles
« Réponse #16 le: 05 février 2010, 18:21:31 pm »
You can get the game to set up your forces the way you want, useful for historical battles.  Start the game and play both sides and set up the forces where you want them.  Once you have both sides set up the way you want, left click on the 2D map to bring up the menu, select System and click on Save Initial Deployments.  There's also a Save OoB option.

After you do this, the forces will always set up the same way when you start the game.

Hook

So far my experience with this function is that as long as I play both sides, the set-up works.  But if I start playing the game against the AI, the AI will start where-ever it wants to; ie. it is not locked into the deployment that I set up.  Am I missing something to lock the AI in to a deployment?

Hors ligne Vistula_Legionnaire

• Officier d'HistWar
  • Sergent
Re : Re : Initial corps starting area for the battles
« Réponse #17 le: 05 février 2010, 18:23:51 pm »
Related to this, does anyone know if it is possible to change the limits of the deployment area. If we wanted to setup historical dispositions for Borodino, for example, the Fleches and the Great Redoubt are outside of the Russian deployment area.

Great question.  The deployment lines seem to be locked, it would be great to be able to move them.

Hors ligne JMM

• Administrateur
  • Maréchal d'Empire
    • http://www.histwar.com
Re : Initial corps starting area for the battles
« Réponse #18 le: 05 février 2010, 18:49:29 pm »
Right... I have to adjust some parameters for the limit of positions...

JMM