Auteur Sujet: SUPERB entertainment - screen shots  (Lu 2895 fois)

Hors ligne AJ

• Général de Brigade
  • Sir Arthur Wellesley
    • Napoleonic Battle Corp
SUPERB entertainment - screen shots
« le: 30 janvier 2010, 21:53:50 pm »
Hope I do this right, I haven't uploaded any screen shots before.

Fought Solo mode, map & armies - Tutorial3. Had a great battle and kicked a whole lot of Allied ****  However, the most entertaining bug happened. I sandwiched a stray Allied  Line Inf regiment between 2 of my Inf regiments and 2 cavalry regiments, now these  Allied guys were tough as nails;  being fired upon from only a few yards, from both front and rear, they kept their cool and took every volley without flinching.  My cavalry would threaten, they would form square and keep on taking lead from two sides. At one point my Infantry to their front, closed with them in Melee, they locked together and retreated locked in this position, still taking incredible volleys into their rear from my other Inf regiment, who seemed to think it was a good idea to retreat as well.  My Cavalry must have also thought it entertaining, as they hung around watching the whole show.  Eventually, these sturdy lads decided removed their "Superman uniforms" and routed (No prisoners).

The whole thing lasted for a good 10 mins and was great fun.  The screen shot doesn't do it justice.

Hors ligne AJ

• Général de Brigade
  • Sir Arthur Wellesley
    • Napoleonic Battle Corp
Re : SUPERB entertainment - screen shots
« Réponse #1 le: 30 janvier 2010, 21:56:45 pm »
Here's the 2nd screen shot.

Hors ligne Uxbridge

• Chef de Bataillon
« Réponse #2 le: 31 janvier 2010, 00:16:01 am »
I've not seen anything like that before. I wonder what they had been drinking.
Has anyone seen my leg?

Hors ligne AJ

• Général de Brigade
  • Sir Arthur Wellesley
    • Napoleonic Battle Corp
« Réponse #3 le: 31 janvier 2010, 02:22:13 am »
It was about as entertaining as your remark to Wellington when you lost your bloody leg. (and that was entertaining)