Auteur Sujet: when is release  (Lu 10881 fois)

Hors ligne animaluk

• Caporal
Re : when is release
« Réponse #15 le: 31 janvier 2010, 14:37:05 pm »
I ordered it got to excited waiting :D

Hors ligne AJ

• Général de Brigade
  • Sir Arthur Wellesley
    • Napoleonic Battle Corp
« Réponse #16 le: 31 janvier 2010, 16:06:43 pm »
Will Demo2 come tonight as well?

Hors ligne Grog

• Lieutenant
Re : Re : when is release
« Réponse #17 le: 31 janvier 2010, 20:07:37 pm »
Will Demo2 come tonight as well?

Not sure, but I will let you know what 'package' us Grenadiers have got when it comes.

I'm expecting a few improvements on Demo2 from what I can gather from the forum, so maybe a Demo3??

I will be downloading and playing the full game tonight and over the next couple of days. I'm sure myself or someone else will be able to give a brief report.

Hors ligne AJ

• Général de Brigade
  • Sir Arthur Wellesley
    • Napoleonic Battle Corp
« Réponse #18 le: 31 janvier 2010, 20:35:47 pm »
Thanks Grog.  I really would appreciate your opinion and if you could let me know about the timing of the new demo, for those of us who are not Grenadiers.  I am the type of guy who has to try everything before I jump

Hors ligne Grog

• Lieutenant
Re : Re : when is release
« Réponse #19 le: 01 février 2010, 01:29:58 am »
Thanks Grog.  I really would appreciate your opinion and if you could let me know about the timing of the new demo, for those of us who are not Grenadiers.  I am the type of guy who has to try everything before I jump

As JMM said just now, its gonna be a few more hours whilst stuff is sorted out with the server. Nearly midnight here, so recon I should tuck in for the night (wish I hadn't just downed that last mug of coffee :shock:-oh well, out with the Zopiclone!)

I've read your posts and don't blame you for your 'try before you buy' view, especially when we're having to tighten our belts. For any other game I would have applied the same principles.

For me, this game is different though. I've followed its development for years and firmly believe it will fulfil my hopes and expectations.

I might not be the best person to advise you because I am already converted and I'm not one to preach.

Hopefully you will be able to make judgement from the latest Demo. I can tell you how it compares to the full game. Prepare for bias though. I have already experienced Austerlitz from the Santon and stormed the Pratzen Heights. And thats just the Demo.

All the best

Grog

Hors ligne animaluk

• Caporal
« Réponse #20 le: 01 février 2010, 11:04:18 am »
where is my download? number 583 stayed up tell 0200hrs nothing, up now nothing, this is poor i am not a happy bunny. start night shift tonite

Hors ligne animaluk

• Caporal
« Réponse #21 le: 02 février 2010, 13:29:13 pm »
Recieved but had the reg key problem tried all day to sort it but with forum down and only a rather short email reply from jmm{which i found tobe a bit sarcastic} i found the answer when the forum went back up. i will give the game  a go  today. heres hoping i have not wasted both money and time. :oops: