Auteur Sujet: Cancelling Orders  (Lu 2700 fois)

Hors ligne AJ

• Général de Brigade
  • Sir Arthur Wellesley
    • Napoleonic Battle Corp
Cancelling Orders
« le: 23 janvier 2010, 15:53:01 pm »
Can "Orders to Corps Commander" be canceled.  I seem to be able to cancel them before they are executed but once the the execution has started, the "Cancel Order" button in the F7 menu, disappears. Playing Demo1.

Incidentally, as much as I love the game and appreciate all the hard work that has been put into it, I won't be buying it until I see a more stable Demo.  So the sooner Demo2 becomes available the sooner many of us lowly "Conscripts" will put our hands in our pockets and part with our hard earned money. I played demo1 for 12 hours yesterday and the bugs/errors were to many to begin to mention.

Hoping to see demo2 this weekend!!!!!!!!! If it's OK I'll buy.

Hors ligne Hook

• Chevalier d'HistWar
  • Modérateurs
  • Général de Brigade
Re : Cancelling Orders
« Réponse #1 le: 23 janvier 2010, 16:09:45 pm »
Once an order is being executed, the only thing you can do is send a new order, or order the corps commander to "Halt progression" which should make him stop while he's waiting for your new order.

I played demo1 for 12 hours yesterday

... I think he likes it! :D

The new demo is much better. 

Hook

Hors ligne AJ

• Général de Brigade
  • Sir Arthur Wellesley
    • Napoleonic Battle Corp
Re : Cancelling Orders
« Réponse #2 le: 24 janvier 2010, 01:44:45 am »
Yes Colonel Hook, I do like it.  I like it so much, I dream about it.  I dream about it day and night, my wife keeps on asking me if I am feeling OK, as she continuously catches me staring off into nowhere.

The concept is brilliant, all we need now is the game.