Auteur Sujet: deploying  (Lu 2442 fois)

Hors ligne HarryInk

• Grognard de la Vieille Garde
  • Major
deploying
« le: 09 janvier 2010, 12:58:43 pm »
Just to show my level of ignorance, what should I read/how do I solve this problem:

I want to deploy a 'corps' in checker-board to my right flank.  I highlight the general which highlights his troops, hold down CTRL and magically move the lot.  Happy.  Oh no, I want them on my left flank! D'oh.  I highlight the general ... and can't move nuthin'!  What's up?

At a certain point, the machine stops me from fiddling about.  Am I just not getting something or messing up a protocal/process?  Quoi?
"But I vil not divulge any furzer informazion!"

Hors ligne Count von Csollich

• Officier HistWar
  • Colonel
Re : deploying
« Réponse #1 le: 09 janvier 2010, 13:02:51 pm »
I've found out that if you move a corps with Ctrl, then give it an order to deploy somewhere you can't move the corps afterwards anymore...I believe you first have to cancel your order in F7 and then repositionen the corps as you wish...
"parcere subiectis et debellare superbos", Vergil

Hors ligne HarryInk

• Grognard de la Vieille Garde
  • Major
Re: deploying
« Réponse #2 le: 09 janvier 2010, 21:35:20 pm »
Ah, ta.  I'll try that.  It's a little clumbsy during deployment but it's better than being stuck.
"But I vil not divulge any furzer informazion!"

Hors ligne Formaldehyde

• Capitaine
« Réponse #3 le: 10 janvier 2010, 04:01:15 am »
It would be good to have a "cancel order" available during the setup phase.  I'm constantly adjusting things.

Hors ligne Hook

• Chevalier d'HistWar
  • Modérateurs
  • Général de Brigade
« Réponse #4 le: 10 janvier 2010, 05:47:55 am »
It would be good to have a "cancel order" available during the setup phase.  I'm constantly adjusting things.

Go to the F7 screen, click on Orders.  You have the option to cancel an order.

While this might be quicker if it were on the orders menu, this gives you the flexibility to cancel a specific order if you've given more than one.

Hook