Auteur Sujet: LGCC "Ladder" for LG MP and PBEM games.  (Lu 2207 fois)

Hors ligne Gunner24

• Officier HistWar
  • Général de Division
LGCC "Ladder" for LG MP and PBEM games.
« le: 05 janvier 2010, 15:14:50 pm »
After much thought about if LGCC was worth continuing with, I have finally reached a decision.

The HW forum is going to be upgraded soon and I'm sure that will be a lot better than the current one, I'm also sure that is where most of the general discussion about LG will take place. I don't see anything to be gained by LGCC trying to compete with the HW Forum, so, my thinking now is :

LGCC will remain OPEN for the LGCC "Ladder" and nothing else.

I will "archive" all the old posts there, so they can still be seen, but the site will become a very simple site for those who wish to take part in the ladder for LG MP and PBEM games.

The idea of the ladder is a little different to what you may understand from the term in other places :

The Ladder is intended to add extra interest to MP and PBEM games by reducing the sometimes very big difference's in player skill levels, to give everyone a fair chance to taste victory in LG battles by BALANCING the teams in MP games.

Please see here : http://hwlg.wikispaces.com/ for full information.

The work will be done this week and should be complete for the weekend.  Anyone who would like to join in please register on the LGCC Forum any time.
« Modifié: 05 janvier 2010, 15:16:44 pm par Gunner24 »

Rustem

• Invité
Re : LGCC "Ladder" for LG MP and PBEM games.
« Réponse #1 le: 19 janvier 2010, 08:38:57 am »
thnks for your efforts Gunner... towards HWLG and Napoleonic Community.

Hors ligne Gunner24

• Officier HistWar
  • Général de Division
Re : LGCC "Ladder" for LG MP and PBEM games.
« Réponse #2 le: 19 janvier 2010, 15:49:23 pm »
Thanks for the thanks, and thanks for starting the sites life.......it is very "dead" at the moment but it might spring into life with the full game release.  If it remains "dead" afterwards NBC or nwg will take over.