Auteur Sujet: Grand-Tactical AI  (Lu 3799 fois)

Hors ligne Alfiere

• Général de Brigade
Grand-Tactical AI
« le: 04 janvier 2010, 17:36:38 pm »
In the demo II we can to see some Grand-tactical AI at work ?
A question for JMM
Thank you for reply
Danube camp - 3rd Coaltion camp

Hors ligne JMM

• Administrateur
  • Maréchal d'Empire
    • http://www.histwar.com
Re : Grand-Tactical AI
« Réponse #1 le: 04 janvier 2010, 17:57:51 pm »
Yes.. around 80%
"AI becomes an opponent serious" Hook said. With the fog of war, I think it's a good challenge.
That said, 100% will be in the Release BUT I am going to always work on it.

Maybe we can say there is a major difference between HWGames and the other teams.
It's my project, begun 15 years ago, and I'll continue after releasing the initial version.
There are a lot of potential improvement...

JMM

Hors ligne Montecuccoli

• Chevalier d'HistWar
  • Modérateur
  • Colonel
Re : Grand-Tactical AI
« Réponse #2 le: 05 janvier 2010, 10:20:42 am »
GT AI is far better in the version we are testing, some improvements can be done and they will be just after the release.

GT AI will be improved even thanks to advice and discussion about strategy among the forum members
Histwar beta tester

Hors ligne Franciscus

• Colonel
Re : Re : Grand-Tactical AI
« Réponse #3 le: 05 janvier 2010, 12:37:37 pm »
Yes.. around 80%
"AI becomes an opponent serious" Hook said. With the fog of war, I think it's a good challenge.
That said, 100% will be in the Release BUT I am going to always work on it.

Maybe we can say there is a major difference between HWGames and the other teams.
It's my project, begun 15 years ago, and I'll continue after releasing the initial version.
There are a lot of potential improvement...

JMM

JMM:
I have no doubt about your commitment to this project, and I respect you a lot for the incredible amount of time and work you have put into this. IMHO, strategic/wargame players should all support a project like HWLG, if they love their hobby.

For the record, though, I would like to say that some other teams also show a great deal of care after release. A prime example is another French company (AGEOD; is it something french, this devotion ?  :mrgreen:). They have consistently improved their games after release. Their crown jewel, AACW, had its AI (among many other things) consistently and significantly improved even 2 years after release.

Regards