Auteur Sujet: A couple of questions  (Lu 2991 fois)

Hors ligne stupiddk

• Caporal
A couple of questions
« le: 22 décembre 2009, 22:06:41 pm »
Hello everyone, I bring myself to this forum and game in the hopes that it will recreate the Napoleonic Era of warfare the way it was supposed to be. I bear holiday greetings and cheer and hope the best for everyone. I am to say the least understanding of war gaming and its state of affairs in the video gaming world. I have had my fair lick at games like Shogun: Total War, Rome: Total War, Empire: Total War, Medieval 2: Total War, Take Command: Second Manassas, and of course Norm Kroger's Operational Art of War III. I understand this game has been in development for many many years and that through the faithful devotion of JMM and his closest supporters, it has finally surmounted to this final moment before release, of might I say, an excellent recreation of the era and something that I will enjoy very much. However, I must ask these couple of questions if I may.

1. Unless I am blind, what is the final release date for Histwar: Les Grognards?

2. If I understand correctly, Histwar is fairly mod-friendly correct?

3. The UI confuses me a whole bunch in the demo. Is this, or will this, be corrected in a patch down the road?

4. I look forward to an excellent release and hope you JMM and everyone else a wonderful holiday.

Hors ligne Gunner24

• Officier HistWar
  • Général de Division
Re : A couple of questions
« Réponse #1 le: 23 décembre 2009, 14:07:00 pm »
Someone else may have some better answers, but I will take a stab at it.

1. Unless I am blind, what is the final release date for Histwar: Les Grognards?
Very, very soon, could be any day now but there is no "official" date.

2. If I understand correctly, Histwar is fairly mod-friendly correct?
I think so.

3. The UI confuses me a whole bunch in the demo. Is this, or will this, be corrected in a patch down the road?
Some French/English corrections may be done, but other than that I don't know - I like it as it is myself but others have said the same as you.

Hors ligne GrosPaul

• Chef de Bataillon
« Réponse #2 le: 23 décembre 2009, 15:32:14 pm »
Unless I am blind, what is the final release date for Histwar: Les Grognards?

I believe, as Gunner24 and for sure many other, a release is for soon.

When you say "final release", we all expect the "full game in his BETA version" not more evidently for the moment.

As far as I am welll informed, JMM is not Mary Poppins with his magic babel formula  :D .

Hors ligne Darsh

• Chevalier HistWar
  • Général de Brigade
  • 1re Division de Cavalerie
« Réponse #3 le: 23 décembre 2009, 19:01:30 pm »

Nice to see you on this forum  ;)

It'll be improve in the final game, we should have a less pixellised UI with some additions to have a more friendly interface.

Hors ligne stupiddk

• Caporal
« Réponse #4 le: 23 décembre 2009, 23:24:18 pm »
Sounds good, yes, I hail from the twcenter.net. great site by the way. looks like the game is going to be a great hit, getting my preorder done here.