Auteur Sujet: 16:10 display and some questions to JMM or other experts.  (Lu 2663 fois)

Hors ligne oho

• Chef de Bataillon
16:10 display and some questions to JMM or other experts.
« le: 13 décembre 2009, 23:03:04 pm »
First of all: very impressed - I think it can be released and bug-fixes come later - ArmA2 is much more unstable even with path 1.4. after half a year.
Some questions:
1. Can you publish a list of bugs/features, that will be fixed / added in the full version compared to the demo. So you perhaps will avoid overflow with threads
2. Will there be a setting in the final version for the display settings? I have a 16:10 display, and the 3D figures seem a little "wide", if you know what I mean.
3 Where do I find the configuration file?
4. When I move the cursor over the company that's linked to a Corps-commander, I see "Napoleon" on the help - text, is this intended to be?
5. I also have the crashes several times before I can start the game, (client-error) (I have Vista) is this problem already solved?
Thanks for this great game - the user-interface is really great too, good job!

« Modifié: 13 décembre 2009, 23:05:09 pm par oho »

Hors ligne JCM101

• Capitaine
Re : 16:10 display and some questions to JMM or other experts.
« Réponse #1 le: 14 décembre 2009, 17:22:00 pm »
I used nHancer www.nhancer.com to rectify the display output on my widescreen 22" - maybe this can help you out.
I found that mode-switching was a critical crash point on my hardware before using this tweaker.

Hors ligne Darsh

• Chevalier HistWar
  • Général de Brigade
  • 1re Division de Cavalerie
Re : 16:10 display and some questions to JMM or other experts.
« Réponse #2 le: 14 décembre 2009, 19:05:30 pm »
To change the display:
your game directory>Histwar Demo> Langage >1> iniDiag> change the width and high settings and save (example 1920*1200 instead to 1024*768 for my screen)

Thanks for Napoalain 1er for this tips.