Auteur Sujet: Small problem with the game sound  (Lu 2069 fois)

Hors ligne pcelt

• Adjudant
Small problem with the game sound
« le: 09 décembre 2009, 19:05:33 pm »
I have no issues with the music, sounds of firing, drums, bugles and background bird song etc--but do seem to have a problem with the infantry-marching sounds and the cavalry riding sounds.
   Initially I usually hear the sound of the marching infantry and the moving cavalry as well as the drum and bugle sound which together feels very realistic and atmospheric. However after a period of time these marching sounds of feet and horse hooves seem to disappear and to leave an unrealistic silence as the units march.
   Does anyone else have a similar issue and is there an explanation and solution.

And may I comment in general at the same time how impressed I am with what the game currently offers  in all its compexity and atmosphere ---truly an impressive and creative simulation which (with some further work on some aspects of the AI and the visual portrayal of some of  the actual combat) could, I think, and indeed hope, really become a classic and masterpiece in this  area.
 Many thanks to all involved in this commendable project.....

Hors ligne galles

• Soldat
Re : Small problem with the game sound
« Réponse #1 le: 09 décembre 2009, 20:33:03 pm »
Yes I have the same issues with the sound. Hopefully they will be fixed in the full game and I agree with your comments on the game in general. I am sure it is going to be a classic.