Auteur Sujet: Have units dis-appeared, or not ?.  (Lu 3285 fois)

Hors ligne Gunner24

• Officier HistWar
  • Général de Division
Have units dis-appeared, or not ?.
« le: 09 décembre 2009, 17:13:44 pm »
The first pic shows the unit (or some of it) with the flag.  At this time the unit would dis-appear and come back depending on how high the camera was positioned.

At the same time (pic 2 below) most of the unit is a long way away (with NO flag) being chased off by French Cavalry.

The part of the unit with the flag is somewhere near the arrow.

I wonder, is a Regiment that routs, not taking all it's Battalions/Squadrons with it ?.

This happened on the French right if you wish to view it :
http://uploading.com/files/a374d571/Montebello-091209-15H28.sav/
« Modifié: 09 décembre 2009, 17:21:56 pm par Gunner24 »

Hors ligne GrosPaul

• Chef de Bataillon
Re : Have units dis-appeared, or not ?.
« Réponse #1 le: 09 décembre 2009, 17:31:48 pm »
Gunner24, are the pictures on your screen reflecting as I see here??? It is supposed 10.53am and I see as it is 10.53 PM.

I hope on your screen the light is more realistical, because I never can play more than 30 minutes with those dark ambiance. My eyes suffer too much. I tried all and more tests suggested in the forums, without good success.

My PC technician supposed the game is not adapted for my screen 1920x1200. But, now I doubt, seeing your post.

Cheers,
GP.

Hors ligne Hook

• Chevalier d'HistWar
  • Modérateurs
  • Général de Brigade
Re : Re : Have units dis-appeared, or not ?.
« Réponse #2 le: 09 décembre 2009, 18:42:22 pm »
I hope on your screen the light is more realistical, because I never can play more than 30 minutes with those dark ambiance. My eyes suffer too much. I tried all and more tests suggested in the forums, without good success.

I have to play with brightness turned up full on my monitor or it's too dark.  I've already asked JMM for a gamma adjustment, which would fix all that and he's said he'll try to add it to the options.

Hook

Hors ligne Gunner24

• Officier HistWar
  • Général de Division
« Réponse #3 le: 09 décembre 2009, 19:07:15 pm »
Ahhh, the colours are a little dark sometimes but it seems ok to me, it does change depending on the weather....also these were taken from longish range with a high camera....when closer to the action it's not so dark.

The time, AM or PM, I'm not sure, the picture says AM but I remember something being said about the times being wrong.  I will check next time........

Hors ligne Ras

• Chef de Bataillon
  • MizuRas
« Réponse #4 le: 09 décembre 2009, 20:02:02 pm »
Your graphic card's control panel should provide a gamma control.
Mine is under the colour panel. I can choose to adjust gamma for the desktop area or the 3D full screen.
I've had good success with it and using profiles, it's faster to do than adjusting the screen itself.

Hors ligne Gunner24

• Officier HistWar
  • Général de Division
« Réponse #5 le: 09 décembre 2009, 20:13:19 pm »
I do agree it looks a bit dark, but strangly enough it's not an issue with me.....here is another pic :

This has a much "lighter" sky compared to the first pictures above......looks fine to me.

The only think I might suggest is the ground would be better a green grass type colour rather than a brown earth type shade.

Hors ligne GrosPaul

• Chef de Bataillon
« Réponse #6 le: 09 décembre 2009, 20:22:50 pm »
Gunner24, it is nicier for you, I agree.

Mine don't give such results. Perhaps because, as my PC technician suggeste, my screen is to large (1920x1200).
I am punished for my megalomaniac, it is somewhere a justice :-).

The same technician recomfort me when he told a graphic option in the game could redress that.

Hors ligne Gunner24

• Officier HistWar
  • Général de Division
« Réponse #7 le: 09 décembre 2009, 20:42:45 pm »
Mine don't give such results. Perhaps because, as my PC technician suggeste, my screen is to large (1920x1200).
I always thought a large screen was better, not worse.

The same technician recomfort me when he told a graphic option in the game could redress that.
Yes, I'm sure all will be well in the proper game GP.