Auteur Sujet: For the pleasure of eyes  (Lu 1889 fois)

Hors ligne glaude1955

• Major
For the pleasure of eyes
« le: 05 décembre 2009, 12:17:36 pm »
Hello to JMM and all the community. 
Once the consolidated game and ridded of its youth shortcomings, one would be able to for the pleasure of eyes: 

1) does to have on the side must of the screen a representation of the costume of the unit selected instead of a generic representation?   
2) in the editor of unit, could one have the choice of the coif (hats, tricornes, various helmets...) and of shoes (shoes, short or high boots...) at the same time as the distinctive colors? 
3) possibility to manipulate the key F5 with the hostile units? The key F3 doesn't give a lot of detail when one selects a hostile unit from the map 2 D. 
Personally, I select units of my camp with F5 to observe them better and to discover their fabulous uniforms can I pass in F3 to have a little receding or of advance. 
To be able to do the same thing with the hostile units would be pleasing me well quit to put this possibility in option so certain players are not okay. 
The true pleasure that one withdraws a game, it is to be able to play as one likes. 
As Wargammer (and no Hardgammer) I am satisfied of this game that will be I hope for him a big success. Especially so JMM opens him to moddeurs ". 
Good courage and again thank you. 

Yves 
Sorry for my English, I use a translator