Auteur Sujet: little break though  (Lu 2593 fois)

Hors ligne Gunfreak

• Capitaine
little break though
« le: 30 novembre 2009, 15:59:06 pm »
Now the news from JMM says

Tactical-IA: only the initial part is in place thus it is little reactive.

Does this explane why there is very little activity.

I've now played two full battles. and what happens each time is that the russians attack my southern flank, they march a few unit up to my line and fire at me, I loose a few units, but the russians never do anything about it. I have reserve units in a second line, but I never need to use them, the russians just stand there, never taking advantage of the hole in my line.

The austrians NEVER move, in both battles they just stand there.

It means that very little actualy happnes in the battle, it's more of skirmish then full battle, a few units shoot at eachother and thats it, never a breakt though, my army is never in dangure. most of my army isn't even used

Hors ligne Moliere

• Officier d'HistWar : Grognard de la Vieille Garde
  • Chef de Bataillon
Re : little break though
« Réponse #1 le: 30 novembre 2009, 16:32:31 pm »
Hi gun freak,

As you said JMM said, it is normal, it s only a demo.

You can change the level of difficulty and put the fog of war to complicate the things.

But not everything is perfect yet.

Patience !
Kind regards,
M
Dès que l'infanterie aura abordé l'ennemi, nous chargerons sur les canons et leur bouclerons la gueule ! General Fournier a la berezina

Hors ligne pdmeff

• Caporal
« Réponse #2 le: 30 novembre 2009, 16:36:03 pm »
Yes, same for me, always win, never surprised. IMHO it seems to be just MP game according to the actual state of AI. Going to be sad  :cry:

Hors ligne Gunner24

• Officier HistWar
  • Général de Division
« Réponse #3 le: 30 novembre 2009, 17:04:40 pm »
Hold on, is the AI like this in the demo AND the game, or only the demo ?.

If it's like this in the game, then it won't matter if it's SP or MP, it will be the same, the player controls the Corps and if the individual units in those Corps act as the post above says then it won't play very well in MP.

I've spent my time trying to work the basics of the game without looking too closly at how each unit behaves but something has not looked quite right to me, having a hard time figuring out what that is, but it could be as descriped above.

Can it be an MP game anyway ?......you will need 3-4 hours to play it as IF you speed it up it spoils the whole nature of the game, it's made to be played at 60/60 or 30/60.....I'd not want to play it any faster than 30/60 speed, so MP games could take a LONG time.

Hors ligne Gunfreak

• Capitaine
« Réponse #4 le: 30 novembre 2009, 17:05:57 pm »
From what I've gather it's only the demo

Hors ligne Gunner24

• Officier HistWar
  • Général de Division
« Réponse #5 le: 30 novembre 2009, 17:07:28 pm »
I do hope so....thanks.