Auteur Sujet: aide de camp intercepted  (Lu 4912 fois)

Hors ligne _Cambronne_

• Lieutenant
aide de camp intercepted
« le: 11 novembre 2009, 18:17:13 pm »
As I understand  the enemy can intercept your aide de camp and this would give him info about your intentions.But can the AI enemy "read" and "understand" your captured orders in a way like humans do? I mean is there any difference if your aide is captured or not by the enemy,other that your orders cannot reach your corps commander?

Hors ligne little soldier

• Capitaine
Re : aide de camp intercepted
« Réponse #1 le: 11 novembre 2009, 19:21:48 pm »
As I understand  the enemy can intercept your aide de camp and this would give him info about your intentions.But can the AI enemy "read" and "understand" your captured orders in a way like humans do? I mean is there any difference if your aide is captured or not by the enemy,other that your orders cannot reach your corps commander?
my first reading of the manual gives me the impression that intercepting messages is possible and the enemy can make advantage of your intercepted message. Is that right, JMM?

Hors ligne lodi57

• Chevalier d'HistWar
  • Général de Brigade
« Réponse #2 le: 11 novembre 2009, 19:23:03 pm »
Intercepted message can be read by ennemy and by the way does not reach any of your corps commanders.
“Jamais d’aultres armes nous prendront, que celles que nous élisons ; et nous disons pour réconfort, nous voulons la liberté ou la mort !”

Hors ligne _Cambronne_

• Lieutenant
« Réponse #3 le: 11 novembre 2009, 21:50:06 pm »
okok I understood,but in solo mode will the AI  (as enemy) be able to "read" and make use of the captured info like a human can do?

Hors ligne IRH

• Soldat
« Réponse #4 le: 12 novembre 2009, 04:41:59 am »
If the computer could "read" our dispatches, that would be cheating! Why? Because if we intercept one of his, it would look like this:

;)

Hors ligne Bruguière

• Officier HistWar
  • Modérateurs
  • Chef d'Etat-Major
  • Fais ton Devoir
« Réponse #5 le: 12 novembre 2009, 20:45:43 pm »
 Beware of traitors !!!!!! ;)

Hors ligne Seelord

• Caporal
« Réponse #6 le: 13 novembre 2009, 16:02:02 pm »

I think AI will be able to read orders written by your aide de camp, e.g. order to corp to deploy in line between X and Y. And of course won't be able to comprehend "chat messages" to your human coop players, e.g. I'm commander in chief and you commander of one of my corps and I write you: "General _Cambronne_ deploy your corps between village X and river."

Hors ligne LNDavout

• Modérateurs
  • Chef de Bataillon
« Réponse #7 le: 20 novembre 2009, 11:21:02 am »
The Human enemy can read my messeges. That gives many cool new possibilities for the game.  :evil:

Hors ligne Bruguière

• Officier HistWar
  • Modérateurs
  • Chef d'Etat-Major
  • Fais ton Devoir
« Réponse #8 le: 20 novembre 2009, 14:27:59 pm »
The Human enemy can read my messeges. That gives many cool new possibilities for the game.  :evil:

You are a smart sergent..... ;)