Auteur Sujet: Wish List  (Lu 174083 fois)

Hors ligne Dagann

• Capitaine
Re : Wish List
« Réponse #45 le: 25 novembre 2009, 14:07:15 pm »
Ah ok, thanks.
I was thinking about a specific engine  :mrgreen: :oops:

Hors ligne _Cambronne_

• Lieutenant
« Réponse #46 le: 28 novembre 2009, 19:34:50 pm »
Realistic Brigades and Divisions,and improved Grand Tactical AI for the 30*22.5km map.

Hors ligne Joker

• Caporal
« Réponse #47 le: 29 novembre 2009, 12:48:28 pm »
My wishes:

- a long and healthy life for everyone, but, especially for JMM, so he can continue to create new features, new add-ons for manny years to come.
- that this game will be a HUGE success which will allow JMM and his team to create new games, add-ons, etc... for manny years to come.
- that this game will give JMM the possibility to hire or work with more programmers to increase the depth and gameplay of the AI even more.

That's it, ..... for now  :mrgreen:

Hors ligne englishoo7

• Capitaine
  • 'The Bloody 11th'
« Réponse #48 le: 29 novembre 2009, 21:47:32 pm »
Divisions, the game definately needs deivisions! Musket fire sounds is very hard on the ears!

Really enjoyed the demo... very hard if you make settings more realistic.
Once more into the breach dear friends...

Hors ligne Scotsman

• Soldat
« Réponse #49 le: 30 novembre 2009, 10:37:33 am »
Waypoints for Orders.

In the demo I am seeing units march into the enemy in order to get to a point on their flank that I ordered them too. They could have followed the path I sent them on which was nowhere near the front line but didn't.

Hors ligne CountArach

• Adjudant
Re : Re : Wish List
« Réponse #50 le: 30 novembre 2009, 10:38:46 am »
Waypoints for Orders.

In the demo I am seeing units march into the enemy in order to get to a point on their flank that I ordered them too. They could have followed the path I sent them on which was nowhere near the front line but didn't.
You can do this by giving out two orders can't you?

Hors ligne von Döbeln

• Lieutenant
« Réponse #51 le: 01 décembre 2009, 16:17:00 pm »
Camera movement with the keyboard since the mouse is used for most anything else and you'll select any unit the cusros happens to move over when moving the camera.

Having to click to select a unit or menu item since now you select stuff if you just happen to move the cursor over it. I never know which unit that is currently selected (or even if it's one of mine) - it would be nice to have some more control over that and only select units when you mean to.

Looking forward to the complete game with all the features/AI etc in it. :D

LvD
Let no bastard pass the bridge!

Hors ligne dippysea

• Sergent
« Réponse #52 le: 01 décembre 2009, 17:24:22 pm »
I like the Right Click from F2 screen to view the unit from above.  It would be nice to be able to zoom out to see further afield possibly to eventually the full F2 screen, or even a zoom in the F2 screen that eventually zooms down to the equivalent of the Right Click

The right click does seem a little flaky and drops from the zoom back to F2 .... but in all honesty I think I may have a faulty mouse..... to much Assassins Creed I action might have damaged the right mouse button :-)

Hors ligne dmcheatw

• Sergent
« Réponse #53 le: 01 décembre 2009, 18:28:03 pm »
tool tips would greatly reduce confusion with this game and increase accessibility.

Hors ligne von Döbeln

• Lieutenant
« Réponse #54 le: 02 décembre 2009, 01:26:13 am »
The unit info box in the 2d map view must be able to move or at least make it stick to one side. As it is now if there is action under the box on the opponent side it constantly gets in the way, e.g. if you select a corps commander whose units are under the box when the commander isn't you can't see the units at all.

Had a great solo battle where the allies kicked some French butt, but only just. ;)

LvD
Let no bastard pass the bridge!

Hors ligne Malaspina

• Lieutenant
« Réponse #55 le: 02 décembre 2009, 11:29:18 am »
I totally second JoBe (great first post!)

And, having played around with the demo a little, I would like to have more dialogue, so to speak, with my generals. I mean, at the beginning of a battle I make my tactical plan etc, but when things happen during the battle I would like to receive messages from my generals informing me of:

- enemies spotted
- engaging enemy with artillery
- keeping my distance
- what are your orders, sir?
- casualties at #
- may I retreat?
- commencing attack

etc. just off the top of my mind (many others could be added). The message could be in a nice XIX c. sepia-colored pop-up, or just in a dialogue box, and it may or may not pause the game (something we adjust in the "options").

Just a thought to enhance my gaming experience in a future version.
Napoleon BlownApart

Hors ligne MoonDog

• Caporal
« Réponse #56 le: 02 décembre 2009, 21:56:05 pm »
Additions for the Manual:
 - An Index page
 - A map of the Keyboard / what each key does

BTW - well done with the manual

Hors ligne MoonDog

• Caporal
« Réponse #57 le: 02 décembre 2009, 22:32:03 pm »
Some of mine are a repeat of others suggestions and might be irrelevant with better use of manual.
-   Anywhere that you click on a Unit the Unit info box should be filled with that Units info UNTIL you click on another Unit. OK in the mean time if you pass the mouse over any other unit then the Unit info box should be filled temporarily with that Units info.
-   The left click context menu of a unit should contain an option to “move camera to this unit.
-   Once you click on/choose a unit, you should be able to scroll the mouse up and down to choose the units superior officer etc. And maybe by holding Shift key at the same time you could scroll through the all units at the same level as the chosen unit (if that makes sense). If this is done on the 3d view then the camera moves to each select unit and if done on the 2d view then the chosen units icon is highlighted by flashing.
-   The F2 – 2d big-map: it has the unit info box semi-permanently located on the right hand side. This covers a major portion of the map(!!!), limiting the users view and ability to issue orders (I know this unit info box flips to the left but that’s not satisfactory – put it on the bottom of the screen underneath the map along with any other info boxes/options or buttons that can appear on this screen/map.
-   Also on the 2d map the unit icons on this map can get very clustered on top of each other making it very hard to click on the one you want – make these icon smaller and/or add an option to zoom in on this map.
-   Should the 2d mini-map contain little dots representing all visible troops ?!

Hors ligne HarryInk

• Grognard de la Vieille Garde
  • Major
change to sliding Left/Right with mouse
« Réponse #58 le: 02 décembre 2009, 23:40:32 pm »
I would suggest replacing having to SHIFT+indicate direction with mouse with the ability to slide either way via (only) the mouse.
"But I vil not divulge any furzer informazion!"

Hors ligne englishoo7

• Capitaine
  • 'The Bloody 11th'
« Réponse #59 le: 03 décembre 2009, 00:34:34 am »
Divisions! - We need divisions we can order individually! -

(Perhaps later in a patch?)
Once more into the breach dear friends...