Auteur Sujet: Any News ?  (Lu 28085 fois)

Hors ligne LNDavout

• Modérateurs
  • Chef de Bataillon
Any News ?
« le: 05 novembre 2009, 21:02:30 pm »
WTF i want my Topic back.  over 50000 views.... bettlefront stole my record

lol.

Good to see that we can buy Histwar soon.

Thx JMM

(LNDavout/Friant)

Hors ligne Maximilian

• Soldat
Re : Any News ?
« Réponse #1 le: 05 novembre 2009, 21:21:35 pm »
Ah, you are Friant of the @#$%&-forum :)
News are quite clear. 'All' will be available this year, more i must not know. Only the downloadpage will surely be different than imagined.

Hors ligne dmcheatw

• Sergent
« Réponse #2 le: 05 novembre 2009, 21:26:49 pm »
i think the --------- guys are bitter.  why else would u close a forum like that?  the "any news" thread was my homepage lol.

Hors ligne Dagann

• Capitaine
Re : Re : Any News ?
« Réponse #3 le: 05 novembre 2009, 22:06:02 pm »
i think the --------- guys are bitter.
More than bitter i would say.

Anyways let's renew the 50 000 views post!!!!

Lancier

• Invité
« Réponse #4 le: 05 novembre 2009, 22:17:25 pm »
Vive L'Emperor !
Long live Mr. JMM

Hors ligne Montecuccoli

• Chevalier d'HistWar
  • Modérateur
  • Colonel
« Réponse #5 le: 05 novembre 2009, 23:55:20 pm »
In "Any news" i felt like the bizbar of CNN  :mrgreen:... with my little news coming up sometimes  ;)
Histwar beta tester

Hors ligne Dagann

• Capitaine
« Réponse #6 le: 06 novembre 2009, 11:21:21 am »
A google translation of the last JMM anouncment.
Too long to translate it by hand :mrgreen:

It is time to make a point in the future after this little twist which has slowed a little development during this last week

So to recap:

HistWar: The Grognards is now distributed by the company Play and Com, probably under the name HistWarGames to better identify ourselves.

It goes without saying, and it is better said that it will not affect the quality of the game This is not the publisher who produces, it is only for streaming.

Since we are talking about broadcast .. Initially, we will make available the game for downloading.
We will not be able to ensure early delivery of a box with CD and Manual ... Indeed, by the end we have to adjust the site (and here again I think this will be a surprise) and modify the program to establish a serial number associated with each Grognard (and not DRM) ...

However, very soon we will have the means to spread the box game in Europe or outside Europe (but there is a problem of cost of transport that will take over the buyer ...). The manual is available in 2 reference languages (English and French)

Furthermore, we will take steps to contact local distributors to reduce prices of transport .. but this may take a little longer.

To sum up the schedule by the end of the year:
a / manuals in PDF format for November 11 ... At a minimum, Book I and II ... Books III and IV deal with the general organization of armies and relations of the 10 battles proposed in the game could not be presented, these two books add nothing to the understanding of the game itself ...
b / The demo The Grognards by the end of November: we will find the basic tutorial and an additional battle.
c / pre-orders early in December.
d / play before Christmas.

We also aim to establish the official forum of The Grognards.
This forum will receive the 4 specific fora (English-French-Spanish-Italian) and a technical forum.
We will also, as soon as possible, establish a forum to facilitate exchanges for the MP game or PBEM.

About Buzz ... HistWar: The Grognards is relatively known ... for its long development, but it is known
If the trial reaches its goal, it will attract those who have few attractions for this new gameplay.
And I have no doubt that then, together, we can raise awareness of the Grognards ...

That's all for now ... we will try to make as much as possible so that you take pleasure in playing with the Machin ... It is a major objective.

Finally, I would like to thank you all deeply for it is at times a bit awkward that we can identify supporters ... and they are numerous. Thank you.

The team HistWar
« Modifié: 06 novembre 2009, 11:36:44 am par Dagann »

Hors ligne Count Miloradovich

• Lieutenant
« Réponse #7 le: 06 novembre 2009, 15:33:24 pm »
where is harry :?:

Hors ligne dieseltaylor

• Adjudant
« Réponse #8 le: 06 novembre 2009, 17:06:17 pm »
Norway for a few days AFAIK if it is Harry Ink of whom you speak.

Hors ligne Gunfreak

• Capitaine
« Réponse #9 le: 06 novembre 2009, 18:48:44 pm »
They probebly waited for him to leave before they closed the forum. hope he finds this forum when he comes back

Hors ligne little soldier

• Capitaine
« Réponse #10 le: 06 novembre 2009, 20:29:24 pm »
Great to see that JMM doesn't give in! I was shocked to see wat f..... --------- did! Don't understand why --------- canceled right now. Also, the way they shut down everything.... Well, that's business, I suppose.

Hors ligne lodi57

• Chevalier d'HistWar
  • Général de Brigade
Re : Re : Any News ?
« Réponse #11 le: 06 novembre 2009, 21:03:24 pm »
hope he finds this forum when he comes back

Sure, he is already a member of it  ;).
“Jamais d’aultres armes nous prendront, que celles que nous élisons ; et nous disons pour réconfort, nous voulons la liberté ou la mort !”

Hors ligne LNDavout

• Modérateurs
  • Chef de Bataillon
« Réponse #12 le: 06 novembre 2009, 21:15:44 pm »
I´m well known in a lot TW Clans and as soon as the DEMO is out i will contact all of them.

Lets give this GAME the succes it deserves.

Hors ligne LNDavout

• Modérateurs
  • Chef de Bataillon
« Réponse #13 le: 25 novembre 2009, 11:20:37 am »
25 of November.. :?

can`t wait...  :oops:

Hors ligne Dagann

• Capitaine
« Réponse #14 le: 25 novembre 2009, 11:55:38 am »
I hope to see the demo released for friday, so we can play friday night and all the week end 8)