Auteur Sujet: NEWS...  (Lu 86942 fois)

Hors ligne LNDavout

• Modérateurs
  • Chef de Bataillon
Re : Re : Re : Re : NEWS...
« Réponse #60 le: 25 novembre 2009, 11:19:35 am »
Download again, like every other DD product?

No you have to pay again  :D

Just a joke.

IMO: You get a Key so the download is no probleme.

Its the KEY you need to activate it.

Hors ligne Fontanelli

• Lieutenant
  • Division Italienne de la Garde
Re : Re : Re : Re : Re : NEWS...
« Réponse #61 le: 25 novembre 2009, 11:58:36 am »
No you have to pay again  :D

Just a joke.

IMO: You get a Key so the download is no probleme.

Its the KEY you need to activate it.

Thx so much

Hors ligne lodi57

• Chevalier d'HistWar
  • Général de Brigade
Re : NEWS...
« Réponse #62 le: 30 novembre 2009, 15:26:50 pm »
Some news from JMM on french forum, sorry for the bad translation :

Here is some information with or without big importance : I will be absent for professional reasons all week long (right now, I am in a hotel) also I am not going to be able to help much...

Concerning Vista and Seven, and the problems: to see how to resolve them in the most elegant way.

It seems that there is a big problem when the camera comes in edge of map: it is not a crash - in the strict sense but the very strong overload of the graphics board due to erroneous plans of textures of not identified origin; let us say that it is less serious than a crash.
Teleportation: it seems to be the 3D engine which is at the origin of the problem. I am not sure that internally it works badly.

Tactical-IA: only the initial part is in place thus it is little reactive.

It is sure that it appears to be too much and that is it too much in my taste but I do not think that it requires a working mass to manage it.

The version of May was more accomplished but it raised certain problems of consistency: in other words, there was a 3D graphic engine and a 2D engine; it allowed to run on very light system requirements. But all the falls of the soldiers were managed by an independent procedure to put fallen soldiers in a coherent way. And sometimes, it was not good enough. I That’s why I decided that unifying the two engines was more appropriate BUT I believe that doing this I added bugs. Consequently : he may have mismanagements of the position of figurines in 3D while the internal engine does not seem to make any mistakes.

JMM
“Jamais d’aultres armes nous prendront, que celles que nous élisons ; et nous disons pour réconfort, nous voulons la liberté ou la mort !”

Hors ligne YukonJack

• Soldat
« Réponse #63 le: 01 décembre 2009, 05:35:41 am »
Gentlemen

I too wish Jmm and his design team all the support that is their due!!  I have been following this game's development, for many years and can assume that this games is a true passion for Jmm.

In fact suspect it will be his life's main work of art, which is inspiring for us all.

I will purchase your game sir and enjoy it and wish you all the moral and mental strength to take your game to the final step of self publishing.

Darren Knorr

Canada

Hors ligne Duke of Earl

• Duc d’Earl
  • Général de Brigade
  • Duc d'Friedland
Re : Re : NEWS...
« Réponse #64 le: 01 décembre 2009, 06:11:09 am »
Gentlemen

I too wish Jmm and his design team all the support that is their due!!  I have been following this game's development, for many years and can assume that this games is a true passion for Jmm.

In fact suspect it will be his life's main work of art, which is inspiring for us all.

I will purchase your game sir and enjoy it and wish you all the moral and mental strength to take your game to the final step of self publishing.

Darren Knorr

Canada

Bonjour Messieurs,

Well said! ... We have had but just a small taste from the cask .... for some, a bit too sour  :cry: ..... but, it does not necessarily mean the entire vintage in the cellar is bad   :) ....

As I said before - this is something totally new and very, very complex .... thus, it is improbable it will be completely 'bug-free' on the first demo release ....

Also, I would respectfully urge the Beta-Testers to help JMM investigate these annoying (?) demo problems ....

Cordialement, DoE
« Modifié: 01 décembre 2009, 06:38:31 am par Duke of Earl »

AnkLrd

• Invité
« Réponse #65 le: 02 décembre 2009, 13:52:10 pm »
HW:LG will be in pre-order on the first week of December...
JMM
So will it be ready this week... or next week?

Hors ligne _Cambronne_

• Lieutenant
« Réponse #66 le: 02 décembre 2009, 15:07:39 pm »
According to schedule it should be ready for preorder today. And from the moment he made public the deadlines JMM respected all of them(the release of the manuals and the demo). I see no reason he'll delay the preorder.

Hors ligne von Döbeln

• Lieutenant
« Réponse #67 le: 02 décembre 2009, 16:01:56 pm »
As I understand it he's away from home this week? If so I'm guessing nothing will happen until he returns home.

LvD
Let no bastard pass the bridge!

Hors ligne DominiqueT

• Officier HistWar
  • Colonel
    • Les Monuments de l'Empire
« Réponse #68 le: 02 décembre 2009, 16:04:58 pm »
Indeed !

Let's wait until he comes back (maybe with some other news...) and let's enjoy (and inspect) the demo.

Hors ligne LNDavout

• Modérateurs
  • Chef de Bataillon
« Réponse #69 le: 02 décembre 2009, 16:10:48 pm »
Agreed.

And as soon as the pre-order is up i order it.

8)

AnkLrd

• Invité
« Réponse #70 le: 02 décembre 2009, 17:30:39 pm »
According to schedule it should be ready for preorder today...
Yes, today for pre-order would be great!
2 December 1805 - Battle of Austerlitz ;)

Hors ligne Franciscus

• Colonel
« Réponse #71 le: 02 décembre 2009, 21:02:02 pm »
IMHO, pre-order should be available ASAP. Let's hope the demo's problems (which are probably less than seemed at the beginning) do not delay the game's launching. But even if the game is delayed a couple of months, I for one would be more than happy to pre-order it today !  :smile:

Hors ligne JMM

• Administrateur
  • Maréchal d'Empire
    • http://www.histwar.com
PRE-ORDRER
« Réponse #72 le: 02 décembre 2009, 21:39:10 pm »
Hi all,

About the pre-order.. The system for pre-order isn't ready because we are always waiting informations about the printed manual.
That said, don't worry, we are working on that.

JMM

Hors ligne LNDavout

• Modérateurs
  • Chef de Bataillon
« Réponse #73 le: 02 décembre 2009, 23:38:05 pm »
Good to know and thx for the info.

Hors ligne englishoo7

• Capitaine
  • 'The Bloody 11th'
« Réponse #74 le: 03 décembre 2009, 02:30:09 am »
I have really warmed to the game after hours of play and would be happy to pre-order and help you pay for your christmas presents JMM!  :mrgreen:
Once more into the breach dear friends...