Auteur Sujet: What the hell is going on  (Lu 38339 fois)

Hors ligne Gunner24

• Officier HistWar
  • Général de Division
Re : Re : What the hell is going on
« Réponse #45 le: 06 novembre 2009, 17:33:48 pm »
I defenetly get the feeling --------- are abit sore over the whole thing.

Looks that way, but --------- are gone, onwards and upwards for LG without them !.

Hors ligne LNDavout

• Modérateurs
  • Chef de Bataillon
Re : What the hell is going on
« Réponse #46 le: 06 novembre 2009, 21:26:32 pm »
Utterly this game is the last hope for serious gamers to find a good napoleonic wargame without using a mod.

We are all ready to support it, and tell it all we know if the DEMO is out.

If any other help is needed, we just need to know it and then we will see if we have some profs in here to help out.

So lets all do our best.

Go JMM go. :twisted:

Hors ligne Darsh

• Chevalier HistWar
  • Général de Brigade
  • 1re Division de Cavalerie
« Réponse #47 le: 06 novembre 2009, 21:34:19 pm »
We should do a lot of publicity on many forums for the success of this game.

Hors ligne dieseltaylor

• Adjudant
« Réponse #48 le: 06 novembre 2009, 22:03:22 pm »
But after the launch I think. Then there are the re-enactment societies, figure gamers, and possibly schools. And if we are all dilgent in giving a copy to nephews and grandchildren ..... : )

As organised minds we should be able to liaise properly with media and boards, and also within existing fans to maximise enjoyment. If JMM is going to go to a numbered system for the games that could be an aid to organisation. Why not have a country cttee who are advised , if agreed by the purchaser, of the purchasers contact details  [telephone number?/e-mail address?] so they can organise informal meets or whatever. Of course this will not work in the Uk as we will not be properly introduced but elsewhere ....

Hors ligne JMM

• Administrateur
  • Maréchal d'Empire
    • http://www.histwar.com
Re : Re : What the hell is going on
« Réponse #49 le: 06 novembre 2009, 22:12:23 pm »
But after the launch I think.

First of all, launching the game  ;)
After that, we can talk about your different ideas...
You are fantastic.. it's marvellous

JMM

Hors ligne british tommy

• Soldat
« Réponse #50 le: 07 novembre 2009, 02:00:29 am »
Just joined here and can I say I'm very angry the way the LG message board at --------- was closed down. What a way to treat players and future customers of their games.
I wish Jim all the very best with LG and hope it is a HUGE success!  :D

Hors ligne Zonks

• Soldat
« Réponse #51 le: 07 novembre 2009, 05:28:40 am »
Ifs funny but when I read the message I did not think "Damn Im not going to be able to play Histwar" it was more like "the poor bastard, all that time and they canned it".

Glad we are still in business  :D

Hors ligne ess1

• Capitaine
« Réponse #52 le: 07 novembre 2009, 10:54:31 am »
JMM,

Am very pleased that you have taken heart over all our support.
We look forward to your continued success.

We are all behind you.

Sellick

Hors ligne Seydlitz

• Lieutenant
« Réponse #53 le: 07 novembre 2009, 13:33:51 pm »
When I came to BF to do my dayly check my heart missed a bump and my first thought was that all the guys were right that this is vaporware. But Im glad that theyre are profen wrong.  Keep it up JMM. I can asure you that I will buy HWLG and that I will do whatever I can to promote it in others forums.

Hors ligne Mojo

• Caporal
    • Dazza's 10mm Miniature Armies
« Réponse #54 le: 07 novembre 2009, 14:59:53 pm »
Well nearly thought it was April 1st   when i logged into the BF forum, luckily i had this site on favourites :)

Now i'm hoping my next months life flashes by so fast  :mrgreen:

JMM   any idea on the price you feel we'll be paying ??   

Also will we like on the BF forum notes be able to use 1 copy on 2 pc's at the same time or will we require 2 copies ?   

Cheers

Mojo

Hors ligne Franciscus

• Colonel
« Réponse #55 le: 07 novembre 2009, 22:52:04 pm »
Hello all

Long time lurker here, on and off, and lately on the --------- forum.  :roll:
I am truly hoping the best of success to JMM and hoping to get this game ASAP. I will also try to support it. I am a frequent poster in the Ageod forum, in which I already recently mentioned LG's imminent release, and it will be mentioned again, rest assured.

Let me also mention that Ageod is a fine French company, developer of great strategy games and lately also they set up a web shop - maybe it could be a way to get the game out there... Impulse and Gamersgate are obvious alternatives, of course.

Good luck !

Hors ligne Napoleonic Wargaming

• Adjudant
  • Napoleonic Wargame Club (NWC)
    • Napoleonic Wargame Club (NWC)
« Réponse #56 le: 08 novembre 2009, 01:32:25 am »
I am glad to see all is not lost....our era is screaming for a good game and this is what many feel we are looking for....onward!  :D
Napoleonic Wargame Club (NWC)

Club Public Relations Officer

Hors ligne Svensksoldat

• Soldat
« Réponse #57 le: 08 novembre 2009, 02:46:35 am »
I got shocked when i saw the thing with ---------. I tought that the game i've been waiting for had been cancelled. But now that i've read on this offical forum i'm very happy.

//
En glad svensk soldat!
« Modifié: 08 novembre 2009, 02:48:09 am par Svensksoldat »

Hors ligne Fontanelli

• Lieutenant
  • Division Italienne de la Garde
« Réponse #58 le: 08 novembre 2009, 16:40:41 pm »
This game is going to be a masterpiece...and as any masterpiece it cannot be put simply into the trash

Go on, JMM

Hors ligne englishoo7

• Capitaine
  • 'The Bloody 11th'
« Réponse #59 le: 08 novembre 2009, 18:07:25 pm »
Hello, I have just worked out how to log onto the Histwar site! Was a bit dumbfounded to have our forum closed down so quickly on ---------... they seem very upset? This might work out better though with all the French/Italian and English speaking fans of the game all on one site... fingers crossed. Or perhaps we will all fall out and end up going to war. (even better!)  ;)
I Must admit I have seen so many delays to this game that I was beginign to lose hope but there does appear to be several concrete dates now and I am becoming very hopeful once again...

I suppose we will really see on the 11th when the game manual should be available for our perusel!
The 11th of foot is also my old regiment  by the way. It also fought at Salamanca. Anyone tell me what it was called? A bonus for the name it was given on that campaign? And teachers pet for anyone who knows what its calld now? :idea:
Once more into the breach dear friends...