Auteur Sujet: Scenario: Teugn-Hausen 1809  (Lu 16542 fois)

Hors ligne glaude1955

• Major
Scenario: Teugn-Hausen 1809
« Réponse #15 le: 17 février 2010, 14:11:22 pm »
Merci beaucoup pour ton travail. Agréable à jouer.

Thank you very much for your work. Pleasant to play.

A+

Yves

Hors ligne thilio

• Général de Brigade
Re : Scenario: Teugn-Hausen 1809
« Réponse #16 le: 17 février 2010, 19:01:28 pm »
It's OK with the download from RapidShare.
I will try to play soon  :lol:

Hors ligne zu Pferd

• Colonel
    • [IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/20f5jja.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/20f5jja.jpg[/IMG]
« Réponse #17 le: 18 février 2010, 07:02:37 am »
Map Looks very good! And a good scenario..once I get the download to work (same problems as the Count had)

THANKS RAS  GOOD WORK ON GETTING IT TOGETHER !!
`` Non ridere, non lugere, neque detestari, sed inteligere``
Spinoza

Hors ligne AJ

• Général de Brigade
  • Sir Arthur Wellesley
    • Napoleonic Battle Corp
« Réponse #18 le: 18 février 2010, 13:59:24 pm »
Ras, I enjoyed it tremendously, well done.  It was a tougher battle than I imagined.

Hors ligne DominiqueT

• Officier HistWar
  • Colonel
    • Les Monuments de l'Empire
« Réponse #19 le: 04 mars 2010, 09:20:01 am »
I've just put a few panoramas of the Teugn-Hausen battlefield online.

I'ts one of the best preserved battlefields in Europe, nearly nothing has changed since April 1809...

Just follow the link:
http://napoleon-monuments.eu/Napoleon1er/Teugn.htm

The pictures are too large and wouldn't show well here, so have a look at my website.
« Modifié: 04 mars 2010, 11:29:22 am par DominiqueT »

Hors ligne EylauHurricane

• Capitaine
  • Rgt. Italien de Osimo -SINE CAPITE GENTIUM CIVITAS
« Réponse #20 le: 08 mars 2010, 21:21:12 pm »
Merci beaucoup! Le scénario est merveilleux: la carte est charmante et il y a beaucoup de "fusilerie" entre l'infanterie!!!
Grand beau travail! :p

Thank u very much! Wonderful scenario! Beautiful map, and very interesting infantry volleys!!!!
Very very good work!  :p
"LES OFFICIERS NE SONT RIEN QUAND ILS N' ONT PAS DE POUVOIR" (Napoléon,  "Guerre et Paix" de Lev Tolstoy)

Hors ligne spec10

• Officier d'HistWar
  • Lieutenant
    • HistWar: Les Grognards unofficial File Depot
« Réponse #21 le: 09 mars 2010, 00:54:20 am »
Hi,  I just uploaded your scenario to the HistWar: Les Grognards unofficial File Depot, I hope that's ok with you. Let me know if it's not, then I'll remove it, no problem. Just thought it might be more convinient to have all the good stuff in one place, so everyone can find it easily and it won't perish after rapidshare & co decide to delete stuff. :)

Hors ligne Ras

• Chef de Bataillon
  • MizuRas
Re : Re : Scenario: Teugn-Hausen 1809
« Réponse #22 le: 11 mars 2010, 18:40:35 pm »
Two days ago (or about the time you first posted the link to the depot), I was a bit annoyed that you had put it there without notice. I was about to post a critical reply but couldn't find the right words to not sound like an arse.  ;)

I really appreciate that you tell me now and it's absolutely okay with me. No problem at all.
It was just that I saw a breach of netiquette and I'm glad I didn't overeact. After all, I upload it here to make it available.
I'd be glad to upload my flagmod to your site as well, once it's finished. If that's okay with you.  :smile:
I saw that I can register an account there? Good to have such a place, since the upload space here is limited and rapidshare is often unavailable.

Cheers,

Ras

Hi,  I just uploaded your scenario to the HistWar: Les Grognards unofficial File Depot, I hope that's ok with you. Let me know if it's not, then I'll remove it, no problem. Just thought it might be more convinient to have all the good stuff in one place, so everyone can find it easily and it won't perish after rapidshare & co decide to delete stuff. :)

Hors ligne spec10

• Officier d'HistWar
  • Lieutenant
    • HistWar: Les Grognards unofficial File Depot
« Réponse #23 le: 11 mars 2010, 18:42:13 pm »
Ok, great to know everything is settled now, my only intention was / is to make all the mod files available to everyone. Files tend to get lost too easily in forums, especially when they are hosted on temporary hosting services like in some cases. That's why I created the depot, nothing more. I get nothing out of it, there's no advertising or anything else that makes me rich. In fact it's the other way around. I do pay a monthly fee for that domain / webspace which is absolutely fine with me. :)

Hope to see your flagmod soon :)
« Modifié: 11 mars 2010, 18:45:52 pm par spec10 »

Hors ligne EricJ

• Officier d'HistWar
  • Capitaine
« Réponse #24 le: 13 avril 2010, 21:54:33 pm »
Hello Ras,
I know I'm late, but now that I finally had enough time to play this scenario several times, I want to say that I liked this scenario. Thank you !!
Regards, EricJ