Auteur Sujet: Teleporting units  (Lu 11887 fois)

Hors ligne Fontanelli

• Lieutenant
  • Division Italienne de la Garde
Teleporting units
« le: 29 novembre 2009, 18:02:22 pm »
Already posted in the 3d Demo
Strange

Tutorial

I give Vallin's Hussars to scout the crossroad in front of Stabloss

It says it will take 28 mins to reach the area

They are on place after 2 mins

Order at 10h00m , units in place at 10h02

Can anyone verify this?

Hors ligne Cpl Steiner

• Lieutenant
Re : Teleporting units
« Réponse #1 le: 29 novembre 2009, 18:49:55 pm »
Was it during setup when the game was paused? I think if you order a unit to another place in your setup area it will teleport there as it's the setup phase.

Having said that, I've had some units just vanish without a trace, artillery units just die mysteriously in front of my very eyes, and lots of other weirdness.

Hors ligne Marshal Oudinot

• Soldat
« Réponse #2 le: 29 novembre 2009, 18:58:59 pm »
I've had some units just vanish without a trace, artillery units just die mysteriously

Yep that seemed to have happend to me, artillery was there then......all dead or gone :shock:

Hors ligne Fontanelli

• Lieutenant
« Réponse #3 le: 29 novembre 2009, 19:12:14 pm »
They don't vanish: simply go to their destination and you will find them!

Hors ligne FranzVonG

• Capitaine
« Réponse #4 le: 29 novembre 2009, 20:16:54 pm »
I have also seen enemy unit under artillery fire vanishing before my eyes without a reason: is that how rout is portrayed in the game?
Lieutenant Franz von G., Cmdr. of the Lègion du Midi, 15th Division, IV Corps, Grande Armée.

Hors ligne headzombie

• Soldat
Re : Teleporting units
« Réponse #5 le: 29 novembre 2009, 20:41:23 pm »
If this is the same thing I am seeing it may be a graphics bug. If I am zoomed in on a unit they are fine, or if I am zoomed out. There's is a weird middle distance where the soldiers don't draw unless I zoom in or out more. They still show up on the mini-map or the 2d map.
Is this what you guys get or the whole unit disappears?

Hors ligne englishoo7

• Capitaine
  • 'The Bloody 11th'
« Réponse #6 le: 29 novembre 2009, 20:52:36 pm »
I have seen artillery units just fall over and die in place! Every time though it was the enemy artillery and my troops were advancing on them. I took this to mean that they had been overun? Can anyone confirm this :?:
Once more into the breach dear friends...

Hors ligne Fontanelli

• Lieutenant
Re : Re : Teleporting units
« Réponse #7 le: 29 novembre 2009, 22:52:55 pm »
They don't vanish: simply go to their destination and you will find them!

uhmmm...in Tutorial First Fighting no teleporting....fine so!

Hors ligne LNDavout

• Modérateurs
  • Chef de Bataillon
« Réponse #8 le: 30 novembre 2009, 00:20:29 am »
Tutorial worked fine for me(or i didn`t see it theire)

but at Montebello i had units that dissapeard in a sec by arty fire.... :(

Hors ligne dippysea

• Sergent
« Réponse #9 le: 30 novembre 2009, 11:08:45 am »
I have had the same.

Sent one division from the south east and a second from the north.  Then detached 2 horse units from the north to attack the cannon, and 3 from the south east.

The cannon were concentrating on the south east.  When the northern horse came close to the cannon they disappeared.

The Main body arrived at a spot.  Then 3 generals arrived.  Then they all disappeared and their icon was greyed out.

The same to the second unit.  I can click on them then F6 and it always goes back to where they disappeared. 

Its the fact the cannon were attacking the south east and no cannon shots were fired north.  In both disappearances it happens shortly after the 3 commanders arrive and sit in front of them

Hors ligne dippysea

• Sergent
« Réponse #10 le: 30 novembre 2009, 11:12:23 am »
Most of the south east division is greyed out and when I F6 to all these units it goes to an area that is empty.  I can understand they have zero morale, but still have nearly 2000 strength.

I wouldnt mind if they were still on the battlefield but routing, but they have just disappeared.

I am looking back at the video and it happens in playback.

Hors ligne von Döbeln

• Lieutenant
Re : Re : Teleporting units
« Réponse #11 le: 30 novembre 2009, 11:33:55 am »
If this is the same thing I am seeing it may be a graphics bug. If I am zoomed in on a unit they are fine, or if I am zoomed out. There's is a weird middle distance where the soldiers don't draw unless I zoom in or out more. They still show up on the mini-map or the 2d map.
Is this what you guys get or the whole unit disappears?

This has happened to me too on occasion.

LvD
Let no bastard pass the bridge!

Hors ligne Gunner24

• Officier HistWar
  • Général de Division
« Réponse #12 le: 30 novembre 2009, 14:37:19 pm »
Has anyone seen the animation of the troops when they stop to deploy, some of them are juggling around very fast looking confused, untill they then settle down and deploy at the correct speed.

Hors ligne Svensksoldat

• Soldat
« Réponse #13 le: 30 novembre 2009, 15:21:42 pm »
I got this really weird thing when i was playing the battle. Two of my infantry regiments where attacking an enemy square formation. Suddenly all of the units just disappeared! Same thing happend when one of my cavalry regiments attacked an enemy cavalry regiment!
« Modifié: 30 novembre 2009, 15:27:24 pm par Svensksoldat »

Hors ligne lodi57

• Chevalier d'HistWar
  • Général de Brigade
Re : Re : Teleporting units
« Réponse #14 le: 30 novembre 2009, 18:47:35 pm »
I got this really weird thing when i was playing the battle. Two of my infantry regiments where attacking an enemy square formation. Suddenly all of the units just disappeared! Same thing happend when one of my cavalry regiments attacked an enemy cavalry regiment!

For disappearing units, check if they disappear in all map (2D and 3D) before reporting.
“Jamais d’aultres armes nous prendront, que celles que nous élisons ; et nous disons pour réconfort, nous voulons la liberté ou la mort !”